Chapter 1 The New Girl

Author's POV

Welcome! The girl you see right now is Myla Yui. She's a very shy girl. Her only friends are Eren, Armin, and Mikasa. They grew up together.
When Myla was four, she lost her parents from being killed by some bad people. The only thing that kept her alive was her mom telling her to hide under a shelf with a hidden door. After about 30 more minutes of trying to find Myla, the bad guys left. Crazy right?

She ran out of her house and ran into town. Because her father, Mr. Yui, knew Eren's dad, she found him. She ran up to him and told him everything that happened to her parents. Because Eren's dad knew Myla's parents so well he took her in as his own child. Now she was living with Eren and Mikasa.

Since Myla was already friends with them, she just stayed friends with them.  A couple years later the wall to her town broke open by a 52 meter titan. They all had to evacuate. Thousands of people died including Eren's mom. Furious as he was, Eren joined to be in the Survey Corps. Mikasa and Armin followed after, Myla was skeptical. She didn't like to try many new things. But Eren well mostly Armin persuaded her to join. After giving up she joined.

After about two years of training Myla heard that the Scouting Legion had come back. The only person that interested her was none other then Captain Levi himself. The rumors she had heard that Captain Levi was a very skilled soldier.

Now I'll let Myla tell the rest of her story. Enjoy!

Myla's POV

I just got informed that the Scouting Legion just returned from being outside the walls. I grabbed Eren's arm and ran to go see them. Well mostly just him. Eren gave me a confused look.

"The Scouting Legion came back!" I said from inside the crowd. Then I saw him. My eyes widen.
"Eren! Look! It's Captain Levi!!" I said louder then I expected. Captain Levi heard and looked straight at me. I froze.
"I really don't understand why you talk about him so much." Eren said quiet annoyed.

No response.

Eren looked at me then stood in front of me blocking me from Captain Levi's stare.

"Myla? Did you hear what I said?" He asked shaking me a bit.
I blinked. "Huh? No, sorry, Eren. What did you say?" I asked.
"Just forget it." He said a little pissed off. I don't know why he's so mad at me. I couldn't ask him coz he just walked away and left me alone. I really hate when he does that.

Levi's PoV

"Eren! Look! It's Captain Levi!" A girl said.
"Seriously!? What am I? Some big shot or something?" I say then looked at the brat. I hope these two do not join the Scouting Legion. The girl looks way too shy and scared to kill a titan. And the boy looks like him would over do it and then die. I thought to myself.

"Don't be so mean, Levi! You've got some fans!" Hanji said smiling stupidly.
"Shut up, Shitty glasses!" I said not wanting to hear anything that came out of her mouth.

God I hate her! I'm just surprised she hasn't gotten eaten by a titan yet!

557 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was my very first Attack on Titan story!! I hope you enjoyed it like how I did!! And the reason I don't have the other story (Black Butler) is because I have writers block!!
Please don't hate me!!! I need ideas!!
And if you want to be in this story, comment your OC, and I'll pick who should be in there. You will get a message saying I pick you!! I will have up to three OC!! So please comment down below!!

Stay fresh m'friends!
••Author-chan <3