Chapter 7 A Date With Eren

Myla's P.o.V
(Day 2 before the date, Morning)

She handed me the outfit and told me to put it on. And surprisingly it fit. After I put my boots on, she me around so she could do my hair. I sat there because she can get very rough when it comes to doing others hair. I mean I'm not trying to be mean, but mostly she once took a patch of hair from some girls head. Now I know not to mess with her with she's doing hair.

"I was saving that outfit for when Eren took me out. But until I met you, I realized that he only saw me as a sister. Or an older sister. I did get jealous of you and wanted to dead, but I didn't want Eren to get mad a me, so I guess this is a I forgive you and I'm sorry.." She said.
I was quiet for a few minutes than spoke. "It's fine. I really didn't notice that Eren even had a slight crush on me. So it's fine." I said smiling a bit.

"There. All done." Mikasa said finishing my hair. She gave me a mirror so I could see my hair. I smiled brightly and thanked her. I got up and walked out of her room. To my guess someone told Eren that I was with Mikasa in her room. The only reason was because Eren was right outside her room door waiting for me.

"Wow, Myla... You look really beautiful!" Eren said looking at what I was wearing.

"Thank you, Eren." I said with a slightly pink blush. We started walking a different way. We weren't walking to go outside we were Armin's  room. Eren walked up to his door and knocked. He turned around and looked at me smiling. "Wait here. I have to ask Armin something ok?" He asked. I nodded and Armin opened his door.

"Oh it's just you Eren. Do you need something? I thought you were taking Myla on that date of yours?" He asked. Eren pushed Armin into his room and closed the door.

Eren's P.o.V

"I need you do do something for me!" I asked.

"What is it?" He asked confused.

"I need you to following us. I don't want anyone ruining this, especially the Captain. I don't want he anywhere near us. Got it?!" I asked him. He nodded and got ready.

Myla's P.o.V

(Same time as when Eren was talking to Armin)

After Eren closed Armin's door, I sighed. I suddenly heard footsteps. I looked to my left thinking it was Mikasa wanting to tell me something about Eren, but it wasn't. It was him. Captain Levi. And he didn't look to happy. He looked pissed.

"Where's Jäger?!" Captain Levi asked stepping in front of me.

"He's talking to Armin." I answered. 'This isn't good..' I thought.

"And he's making you wait outside cry-brats door?" He said getting angry. I saw his hands went into a fist. He gets angry way to fast. I had to think of something quick before this escalates.

"I don't mind the wait, Captain. It fine! Really! So you don't have to worry about me ok!?" I said smiling. I hope he doesn't get worked up about my somewhat lie.

"Fine! But if he does anything hurtful to you, you come straight to me. And I won't hesitate to punch him! Got that, Myla?" He said getting really close to my face and whispering the last part. I could feel my face heating up from how close he was to me. I nodded and heard the door to Armin's room open. And Eren came out.

"What the hell are you doing here, Captain?!" Eren hissed. He sounded really pissed that the Captain came to talk to me. Which I don't know why Eren and Lev I hate each other. They never did like each other to begin with.

"I was talking to Myla! Do you have a problem with me talking to her?! I hope to god we don't, Eren!" Levi said not taking his eyes off me. Which was making me blush a dark red color.

Eren grabbed my arm and tried to pull me away from Levi. "Let's go Myla! Let's not waste anymore time!" I started following Eren, but before we could get any father then we were, Levi grabbed my arm, making Eren and I turn around.

"I will be following you both. Just to make sure he doesn't hurt you in anyway!" He whispered to me. "Do not let him do anything hurtful! Understand?" He added. I nodded and Eren pulled me again and  the Captain let go of my arm, and we both started walking. Eren moved his hand and intertwined it with mine. He smiled at me and I slightly smiled back. I knew the Captain was watching and I know he didn't seem very happy about this. I don't know why but I feel like I shouldn't be here with Eren, but to be with Levi. I got snapped out my thoughts by Eren.

"What's wrong? Did Levi say something to hurt you?!" Eren said with a serious and worried face.

I shook my head. "No. I'm just thinking. And I'm quite nervous. That's all. To be completely honest, I don't think you have ever done something like this for me! Thank you!" I said looking at him. He stared at me and frowned. He sighed and squeezed my hand tightly.

"I don't trust him near you. He could hurt you. So please stay away from him. I don't care if you have to report something to him. Make it quick and leave. Ok?" Eren spoke like he was some overprotective brother.

"But what if he wants to talk to me about something, like something important?" I asked him.

"Then I guess stay with him and only straight forward answers ok? Then once your finished, leave." Eren said getting on his horse. He moves his arm down so I could grab it and get on his horse. I accepted it and climbed on behind him. I moved my arms around his waist, and hugging him. He told his horse to move and we started moving and I don't have any clue to where we were going.

"Where are we going, Eren?" I asked. I heard him chuckle. "That's a surprise. You'll have to wait and see, ok?" He answered. I nodded. I looked behind me, I thought someone was following us, well besides the Captain. And I was correct, Armin was following us for sure. To my guess, Eren must've told Armin to make sure no one ruins today. Sometimes I think Eren acts like my overprotective brother.

"What's wrong?" Eren asked noticing that I haven't turned my head back around. "Oh... uh... It's nothing. I'm fine." I said, turning around. "Alright, just don't worry about what's behind us. And just worry about us. Just us." Eren said. I nodded. Soon we arrived at a hi,, overtaking everything.

1174

_______________________

So sorry everyone for the most longest wait you all had to wait for!! If that makes any sense... Lol. Anyways this is the next chapter!! Things are spicing up aren't they?? Anyways thank you guys for reading and I'm sorry for making you guys wait!!

Stay fresh m'friends!
~~Author-chan