Chapter 4 Getting Help From Hanji

Levi's PoV

(Day 1 Before the Date)

"You should smile and laugh more. I like hearing you laugh, Myla." I said as nicely as possible. She turned around and looked at me. I know she wanted to say somethings because her lips were partly separated. She blinked and left the room. When she opened the door, I saw Jäger waiting there. Before she closed the door, I yelled for him to come in my office. The one thing that Lise's me off the most, is people ease dropping on my conversations.
He tensed up and walked in my office. Myla closed the door, and to my guess waited for Jäger. Why wait for him? You don't deserve him. UGH!!! Stop thinking like that. I know Jäger knows her longer then I do. I saw a few days ago that she was talking to him like a brother.

"What were you doing outside my office door, Jäger?" I said slightly more pissed off. Even noticed and had a scared looked in eyes. Serves him right! He looked at me as best as he could and spoke.
"I was waiting for Myla, sir!" He said with a slight blush.  Huh, that's he's always around her. This brat likes her.
"Why?" I asked.
"She said she was going to take me somewhere special." Erne said looking down, his face getting more red, smiling.
"Cancel it." I said plainly.
"What?! Why?! I can't do that! She'll... she'll... she'll start crying!!!" Eren's eyes shot up looking directly at me, with a worried look.
My eyes widen. "What do you mean she'll start crying?" I asked trying not to sound worried myself.
"If she asks someone to go somewhere with her and we cancel it. She'll think we don't care about her. She's been like this ever since her parents died when she was four." Eren explained. On so that's why she doesn't smile or laugh anymore. All she can do is cry and feel guilty for something that wasn't her fault. She reminds me of myself.
"Tell her I ordered you to. You have to clean my office, since you like to wait outside my office door. And your cleaning starts now. So get to it," I ordered.
"Yes sir. Can I at least tell her first before I start cleaning?" Eren asked stupidly.
"Didn't I already tell you that??" I fired back. Damn this kid on my last nerves!
"Right. Sorry, Captain." Eren said. He got up and saluted me then walked out where Myla was. Leaving the door open, I saw Myla began to have tears in her eyes. She wanted to say something but couldn't find the right words. Eren came close to her and hugged her. My blood began to boil. Why does he always have to touch her while I can see? She hugged him back.

What pissed me off was Eren kissing her forehead. After she let go, she knocked on my door even tho it was already open.

I looked at her. "What?" I answered still pissed off.
"May I help Eren clean your office?" She asked sniffing a bit.
"No. This is Eren's punishment. Not yours." I said not looking at her. I couldn't. If I do I might hurt her even more. She's already afraid of my stare. I mean that's how I always look at people.
"But, sir?!" She whined, tears starting to fall as I look at her. Shit I did it again. I always seem to make her cry.
I sigh. 'Can't believe I'm doing this. I was going to wait three days from now!' I thought. "Eren! Leave. And close the door behind you!" I ordered. Once Eren left, I got up and walked to the now crying Myla. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly. Every time I'm near her, or touching her I always feel warm inside. And that feeling is amazing. I put my hand up to her head and started playing with her long dark red hair. She flinched but went back to a more relaxed position.
"Please don't cry. You'll mess up your pretty face." I say softly into her ear. She shivered. I guessed that what Hanji said about being nice and saying nice things to her worked. Thank again, Hanji. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me back. Like before, time stopped and I wanted it to stay like this forever. Even her speaking to me melts my heart away. She really is an angel.
"Thank you, Captain Levi." She said looking at me smiling. "I didn't know you had such a caring heart!"
"Don't push it, Yui!" I scolded her.
"I can't help it! Underneath that cold stare of yours, you have a caring and gentle heart. I'm guessing no one has seen this side of you, Captain! That's what make a person like you a caring person. And that's what I love about you!" She quickly smacked her hand over her mouth. She had a dark crimson red covering her entire face. She backed out of the hug that we both were still in. Which I didn't realize. Like I said before, I think I could be dreaming all of this. She opened my office door, and ran out still holding her mouth, Eren followed after her calling her name.

Myla's PoV

"I can't help it! Underneath that cold stare of yours, you have a caring and gentle heart. I'm guessing no one has seen this side of you, Captain! That's what makes a person like you a caring person. And that's what I love about you!" I said. I quickly smacked my hand over my mouth and backed away from the hug that we were still in. For some reason every time Captain Levi is near me or hugging me, I feel really warm inside. Is this was love feels like? My face started heating up. I turned around and ran out of his office. Eren was following after me calling my name. He caught up to me and pulled me near him. Eren hugged me tightly but gently. I was to shocked to say anything and I was also very embarrassed, too. Eren understood and started playing with my hair, the same way Captain Levi did. It was nice of the Captain to do that, but I love it when Eren plays with my hair.
He looked down at me since he was a lot taller than me. He knelt down next to my ear and whispered, which sent shivers to my spine. Why do guys always do this to me?!

"Why'd you run?" Eren asked.
"I said that I loved the Captain. I'm sorry! I didn't know what I was thinking! I-it j-just came out. It was so embarrassing!" I said my face still a dark crimson red.
"I don't know Hanji that well, but I heard that she's good with things like that. I would talk to her, if I were you." Eren said with a smile. He sure knows how to cheer me up. I nodded, and headed towards Section Commander Hanji. Once I got there, I knocked on her office door.

"Who are you? And whatcha need?" Hanji asked.
"Cadet Myla Yui. And I want to ask you a question?" I asked.
"Come on in!" She says cheerfully. I opened the door and walked in and sat in the chair in front of her desk.
"What's your question?" She asked.
"Does Captain Levi like me? And if he does, how do I not act scared towards him? Or afraid?"

1269

~~~~~~~~~
Hey hey guys!!!! Chapter 4 is out!!! Thanks for reading!! And again, if you want to be in this story, please comment your oc character, like age, name, height if you want, eye color, hair length and color. Or if you have a picture of you oc character, send it to me, and the two or three character is or was it five?? I don't know, but that's all I have to say thanks again for reading!!

Stay fresh m'friends
~~Author-chan