Chapter 10 Levi's Problem

Levi's P.o.V

(A few years later, and a month after Myla's death)

She's gone.

She left. She left me.

She was badly injured by getting squeezed by a Titans hand. She was trying to save Eren. That damn brat got her killed!

(Flashback to Myla's death)

I heard a scream and I knew who that was. Myla. She's hurt. That's her hurt scream. I flew to her as quickly as possible. I just hope she's not dead. Once I got there I saw her lower half getting squished by a Titans hand while I saw Eren fighting a Titan next to them. I saw her trying to fight the Titan to let her go but he did budge. I flew towards them and killed the Titan, he let go of Myla and she started falling, I quickly flew to her and caught her before she fell and hit the ground.

"L-Levi? I c-can't f-feel my l-legs." She said coughing up blood. There was no way she would be able to survive this. She was to badly hurt. I started crying. "I-I'm sorry, Myla. I wasn't h-here in time." I said through sobbing. All she did was smile. She was dying to quickly. I was losing the only person that made me smile. That made me so happy. I didn't want to lose her.

"Please don't cry, Levi.." She said putting her cold hand on my cheek. "I love seeing you smile. So please, Levi, stop crying. And Levi?" I looked at her, as she said her last words. "I will always love, and I will always be watching you, my love...!" Her hand dropped from my face. Her eyes closed and she died smiling in my arms. I couldn't move or do anything. I just sat there with her in my arms crying, because I just lost the love of my life. Someone found us but I didn't want to let her go someone had to pull me off and take me back.

(End of flashback)

To this day, everyone has been keeping Eren away from me. Why? Well because anytime I see him or he's near me, I try and kill him. I haven't even left my room. Every time I see a place I've been to before, it gives my memories of Myla. Everyone has also been very worried about me. Even that brats sister, Mikasa is a little worried. I mean I can't really blame them. I would be worried if someone hasn't come out of there room for weeks almost a month. They have tried bring me food, but the only food I'll eat is Myla's cooking.

I laid there in my bed that I used to share with her. Since because I haven't eaten since she died I could barely move. I also know I'm going to die soon maybe today that is. I had my door locked, but somehow, someone had unlocked my door, and the one person that I despise the most came in with Hanji. Eren.

"Hello Captain..." He said nervously. "What do you want, brat?!" I spat. But it was barely a whisper. "Myla.... She uh... She um wanted to give you something before she uh died." The brat spoke handing me a necklace.

"What is this?" I said moving my hand to take it ever so slowly. "It's a gift she wanted to give you this when you both where going to go on that date a while back." I smiled taking it. Sooner or later, I started losing consciousness and faded into the darkness. I heard Hanji and Eren calling my name, but I didn't care. I was finally going to see Myla again. That was all I cared about...

Don't worry, I'm coming  Myla... Just wait for me.

636
________________

And that's it guys!!!! That's the end of this book!!! I hoped you like it!! I know this last chapter was a sad one but my next book will have a good ending, I promise! But thank you all for reading this book!!
I'll start on the next book and I'll let you guys know when it's done!! I hoped you all enjoyed the journey with Myla and Levi! But don't worry they will be back again!! Anyways!!!

Stay fresh m'friends!
~~Author-chan