Chapter 8 The Kiss

Eren's P.o.V
(Day 2, before the date, Evening)

I let Myla get off my horse first. After she got off I got off as well I tied up the horse on a nearby tree. I took her hand, and walked up the hill. This is my only chance to get her away from him. I will make her love me. Even if it kills me! I swear it on my life! My thoughts got interrupted by Myla, which I didn't mind. I put on a smile and looked at her.

"Wow Eren! This is so pretty!" Myla said smiling. God. Her smiling makes me so happy. I just love that smile of hers. "Yeah. It over looks everything. That's why I picked this place, just for us.." I said smiling.

"I love it!" She said hugging me. I hugged her back. She backed away slightly and looked up at me. I looked down at her and started moving closer to her. That was ruined by the blade from a 3D maneuver gear. And Levi came out with a missing blade.

"What the hell do you think your doing, Jäger?!" Captain said pissed off. "Thanks Armin!" I said looking the same bush Levi came out in.

"I'm sorry! But he ordered me to not move! And also he's really scary when he's angry. I couldn't just not obey him!" Armin whined.

"Answer the damn question!" Levi spat. "I was going to kiss her and make her mine!" I snapped back. Myla backed away from me. I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean 'make her mine'?" Myla said shaky and scared. "It's because I love you more then the Captain!" I said smiling. "I'm sorry Eren, but I can't love you anymore. I stopped loving you awhile ago, when I joined. I like Levi!" She said. She smacked her hands over her mouth and turned bright red. Probably from embarrassment.

Myla's P.o.V

"I'm sorry Eren, but I can't love you anymore. I stopped loving you awhile ago, when I joined. I like Levi!" I said. I covered my mouth with my hands and felt my face heat up a bright red blush. Not only that I didn't want to say this out loud but I didn't want Eren or Levi hearing this. This is so embarrassing. Not only that everyone was staring at me. Just great. 

"I.... Uh... I-I I didn't mean to say that out loud...!" I said while stuttering. Eren had a shocked look on his face. "What do you mean you like 'him'?" Eren said slowly making sure I heard every word, and hissing 'him' at the end. "Please don't be mad, Eren. But I love being your friend! Your like a brother to me, and you've been there for me, too!" I said looking straight at him. I was far to scared to not look at him, or what he might do to me. I mean you never know what might happen in a situation like this one.

"I just want to clarify, and make sure I'm hearing this right!" Eren said clearing his throat. "You love me as a big older brother?" I nodded. "And you like the Captain as a lover?! RIGHT!!??" Eren said sounding pissed. He took a step closer to me, making me take a step back. I nodded. "So I brought you here for nothing!?" He said frowning and crossing his arms.

"N-no!" I stuttered. "This was a wonderful place! A-and I love it! Please Eren. You have to understand, and calm down...!" I said out of fear. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Armin run and grab Eren before he could do anything to me and take him back to his horse before riding away. Levi walked towards me and held out his hand for me to take. I took it and we walked back to his horse and he got on the move his hand down for me to get on and we rode back.

Levi's P.o.V

Once we got back, I took Myla to my room room and closed the door behinds us. She just stood there terrified. She was also shaking and started crying. I walked to her and wiped her tear away from her eyes. She looked up at me. I leaned closer to her and kissed her soft lips. She was hesitant but kissed me back, which surprised me the most. I put my arms around her and held her close. She just stood there, I guess she didn't know what to do, because this might have been her first real kiss. I felt her hands move up to my chest and gently push me out of the kiss. I frowned and looked at her. I wished she didn't do that but there might be a reason why she did that.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused. "N-not to b-be rude, s-sir, but k-kissing m-me I-isn't going to h-help me right n-now..." She said stuttering and looking at her shoes. "I know. I was just trying to get your mind off that brat. He went way to far. He made you cry, and I told you that you shouldn't cry. You'll make that pretty face of yours puffy." I said kind of snapping. She looked at me tears wanting to fall.

"Cap-" I cut her off. "Levi.." I said plainly. She looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Call me Levi." I answered. She nodded. "Levi?" She said not sure of how it sounded. "What is it?" I crossed my arms.

"I'm gonna have to talk with Eren. Maybe I could get him to lis-"

"What? Get his to understand?!" I snapped making her jump a bit. "That's not going to work! I don't think he's going to listen to you anymore. So don't even try!" I spat walking to my bed and sitting on it. I put my hands in my lap, knowing this isn't going to end well for her. Myla sat next to and looked at me.

"Can I at least try?" She asked putting her hands on mine. I looked at our hands then looked at her. I sighed and nodded. "You get one try. And if he doesn't agree to whatever you say, then you can't ever go near him, again. Understood?" I looked in her eyes.

"Yes sir!" She said smiling.

1078
___________________

Hey guys look!! Two chapters in one day!! Can we make that three?? I have no clue!! But we'll see!! Anyways I hope you liked this chapter!! Thanks for reading!!

Stay fresh m'friends!
~~Author-chan