Chapter 2 Meeting him

Myla's PoV
Fours days later...

Today is the day for the first time, going out and fighting titans. To tell you the truth, I am very terrified to go. Mikasa said she would try her best to protect me.

I knew she likes Eren. She just won't admit is. And I'm just to scared to ask her.

5 minutes later by the worst Author-chan...

It took me five whole minutes to put my damn gear on. I still don't know why I have so much trouble putting this damn thing on!! Ugh!!

But like every other time, Jean is always trying to help me. He flirts with me instead. So I had Marco help me. He's such a great help! But because I'm so shy he was the one that asked if I need help. All I do is nod.

~Le time skip to killing titans~

We all got in our spots to start killing titans. Mikasa was of course with me, even through she was keeping an eye on Eren. Armin was just as scared as I was. I could tell.
"You going to be alright, Myla?" Mikasa asked me.
"Yea. I think so. I have to be strong. If I don't, I'm going to get eaten. And I don't want that." I said with a slightly uneasy smile. She sighed and everyone took off heading for titans.

I was as well. I was pretty proud of myself. I killed at least three titans. That was enough for me. That's when I heard a loud almost girly scream. I knew that was Armin. I flew towards him and saw his face. I dropped down next to him and shook him gently.

"Armin? Armin?! What happened? Are you alright?" I asked worried.
"I-it killed h-him..." Armin said shakily.
"What killed who?" I asked getting a bit nervous and scared.
"A titan ate Eren!" Armin said looking at me. I tried to hold back tears but failed.
I turned away from Armin and left. I wasn't thinking how much gas I was using and ran out. No more came out and I fell on the ground in a corner. I sat there crying. I stopped suddenly because I felt pounding on the ground. I looked up and saw a titan coming my way.
I didn't know what else to do. I just stood there like an idiot, that was until the building behind me broke. And I saw another titan. Right then and there I knew my life was about to end.  I closed my eyes. I reopened them to hear stomping.
The titan that came behind me was kicking the other titan until is was dead. I was shocked. Then I thought to myself. Is this titan on our side? After the titan was done killing the other one, he turned to me and started moving his hand towards me. I wanted to scream for help but I was to terrified to even open my mouth.

And you would think that if a titan picks you up (which this one did) they would eat you. He didn't. He looked at me, then he put me on top of a roof. After he did that, he left to go kill more titans.

A few seconds later I snapped out of my frozen star, because someone was calling my name. I tuned around to see Armin and Mikasa coming towards me.

"That titan didn't eat you?" Armin said out of breath.
"No. All he did was, kill the titan that was going to kill me, and set me on top of this roof." I explained what he did.
"Do you think this titan is different from the rest?" Mikasa asked.
"He could be. All he did was pick me up, looked at me and set me here. and I also used all of my gas, too." I shyly said with a nervous smile.
"I can fix that!" Armin answered.

15 minutes later...

Once we got back, a new person I haven't met was standing on one of the many roofs smiling. Why is she smiling at a time like this? I questioned myself. and right beside her was Captain Levi. Armin, Mikasa, and I landed on the same roof as the smiling girl.

"Oh! You guys made it! Wonderful! I'm Section Commander Hanji Zoe! Beside me is Ca-"
"Captain Levi.." I interrupted her. Still louder than I hoped.
"Hey?! It's that same girl we saw the other day, Levi!" Hanji said grabbing me and pulling me in front of him. But because of my shyness, I couldn't look up at him. I also realized that I'm a inch shorter than him.
"Tch. Look we aren't here to chit chat. We're here to ask the question! Remember?" Levi said annoyed.