Chapter 6 A very Angry Captain

Levi's PoV
(Day 1 before the date) (Evening)

I followed after the brat slowly so he wouldn't hear me. Once I reached outside I saw him kissing Myla. ON THE LIPS! That pissed me off. Now I want to beat his ass again! I went close to the tree and yelled at him. Which made Myla blush.
"Hey brat?! Stop making out with her and go clean the stables! NOW!" I yelled. Before he jumped down he fucking kissed her forehead! HE KISSED HER AGAIN!! Now he's dead! After he did that Eren let Myla go on his back he climbed down from the tree. He set her down and saluted me and left. FINALLY!! I looked at her.
"I'm sorry for saying what I said back there." She said quietly looking down. I didn't say a word and just hugged her tightly. She flinched but hugged back. I smiled to myself. I'll sure win you over before Titan brat does!! Believe me on that!
"I don't care. But your not allowed to be allow with Jäger! Got that?!" She just nodded. She let go of the hug that I again didn't know we were still doing and started walking inside.
"I'm tired. I going to bed, sir. Good night, Captain." And with that, she left me alone outside to think..

The next day...

Myla's PoV
(Day 2 before the date) (Morning)

I'm getting a weird vibe that I'm in some sort of love triangle. And I don't how why. First the Captain and now Eren. I don't know what's going on anymore. Maybe Hanji might know something about this. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at my door. "Come in." I said. Mikasa came in and sat next to me on my bed.
"I am truly sorry for what I said to you. I didn't mean to make you upset, Myla." She said looking directly at me. Creepy.
"You don't have to apologize to me, Mikasa. I know you didn't mean it." I sat up and smiled at her.
"I had to. Eren's outside of your door." She said. And after she had said that, Eren opening my door and sat on my bed. "Eren?!"
"What?" He said blankly.
"What if I was naked or changing?!" I questioned him.
"So, but Myla go out with me. I don't think I like it when your alone with the Captain. Please Myla. Do this for me!" Eren said serious. I don't think I have ever seen Eren this serious before. Or have I?
"But the Captain told me I can't be with you alone." I told him looking down.
"Don't listen to what he tells you about what you can and can't do about your own life, Myla. He's getting in your head. And I can't let that happen!" Eren snapped.
"So your telling her to disrobed my orders?" Levi said from my door. Why do people keep barging into my room? Like come on, can't you people just knock for once!? Anyways I flinched. I wanted to say something, but I didn't want to get yelled at by the both of them. Mikasa noticed, so she stepped in. Thank you.
"Has any of you two asked how she feels? Because what I'm hearing is that you both are forcing her to fall in love with the both of you. Think about her feeling to!" She said. She looked at me, and I relaxed a bit.
"Fine. Your going to answer this, Myla!" Levi said closing my door. "Who do you like? Jäger or me?!" Levi added.
"That's not what I meant! Both of you separately take Myla on a date. Then she'll decide who she likes the most, or find her true feelings for one of you. Like even tho you, Eren, have been there for Myla, she could have feelings for the Captain. Or it could be the other way around." Mikasa explained.
"Fine. Today I will take you somewhere special, Myla!" Eren said pulling me towards my door.
"Ok! Ok! Stop pulling me! I have to find something to wear first. I can't go out there in my pj's!" I said pulling my hand back.
"Right sorry" Eren said opening my door and started walking to his room. Probably to change.
"Be careful around Titan brat, Myla..." Levi warned me. He left as well, and to my guess, went back to his office.
"I might have something you can wear of mine! Come with me." Mikasa said getting up and walking to my door. I nodded and followed her to her room. Once we got to her room, she opened her closet door and took an outfit out of her closer. And to be honest, that outfit was very pretty. I wonder why she never wore it? She might tell me. I don't know.

807

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go another chapter!!!! That's two chapters in one day!! Yay a for Author-chan!!! Hoped you like it!!!

Stay fresh ma'friends!
~~Author-chan