Chapter 9 The Talk

Myla's P.o.V
(Last Day, morning before the date)

I got up from Levi's bed but before I left I turned to face him, I put my both my hands on his cheeks which made him look at me. I leaned closer and kissed him quickly. I let go and ran to find Eren.

(5 minutes later of trying to find Eren)

I finally found him after running all over the place, but it had to be the one damn place I wouldn't have to check! He was in the dinning room with Armin who was trying to get him to stop from crying. He wasn't doing a very good job of that to be honest. I walked over to them, Armin moving out the way, and out my hand in his cheek. He looked up and looked at me frowning.

"W-what d-do you w-want?" He asked through sobbing. "Why are you crying?" I asked softly. "It's because of you! You don't love me anymore!!" He said sobbing more. Great. Sometimes he can be a big crybaby.

"Listen... I will always have a place in my heart for you, Eren. I do love you. But right now, my heart wants to love someone else. You will always be here. Eren, most of the time you acted like my overprotective brother." I explained. "So you do still love me?" He asked. I nodded. "I always will. So may I please let my heart be in love with Levi?" Eren thought about it and nodded.

"Just as long as you be my sister..." He said standing up. I nodded and hugged him. "Of course I'll be your sister." He hugged me back, but let go and looked at me in the eyes.

"Then I wouldn't want to leave him waiting, Myla!" Eren said smiling. We turned because we heard crying, and it was Armin crying. No surprise in that. I nodded and ran back to Levi's room I opened the door. Levi looked at up at me.

"So what did he say?" He asked. I couldn't say anything because one I ran all around the building, and two I just ran back to Levi's room. I ran to him and tackled him in a hug. "What's this all about, Myla?" He asked confused. "He said it was ok!" I said giggling and smiling.

(THIS MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT OF MAKING OUT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN SKIP UNTIL YOU SEE THIS: £££ Thank you!!)
Levi put a hand behind my head and leaned me closer to his face. He smashed his lips with mine. To my stupidity I didn't realize that Levi was KISSING me!!? Levi's lips were on my lips. He kicked the bottom of my lip. I denied it. I felt his hand go down to my butt and squeezed it which made me gasp. He quicker slipped his tongue into my mouth and explored every inch of it. I let out a soft quiet moan, hoping he didn't hear it. But to envy he did. I felt Levi smirk in the kiss. We broke apart because air was needed in our lungs. He looked at me and I looked back blushing deeply like a tomato.

"I love you, Myla. Stay with me. Stay with me forever." He said smiling. I don't think he smiles often, but he sure was smiling. I smiled back. I couldn't find the words to say to him. He moved his hand that was still on my but and put it on my cheek. "I-I I love you too! I love you so much, Levi!" I said. Then I passed out. I forgot that I was extremely tired from that earlier running I did. I was also blushing still because I also fell asleep on Levi. He just stayed like how he was. Not moving from that spot. After I fell asleep I felt his arms snake around me before he too fell asleep.

Levi's P.o.V

I finally have someone to care and love. And this time, I will protect her, even if it kills me. After all she is the only person that hasn't been scared to look at me. When we first met, she was a little scared, but now she here, with me. And no one can ruin that. After she fell asleep, I didn't know what to do. I just laid there not moving. Finally I had the courage and moved my arms, and put them around her, holding her. I smiled and soon enough I fell asleep as well, smiling.

I love you, Myla.
Please. Please stay with me till the very end. And I will always be here for you.
I finally stopped you from being so damn shy! I will always love you, Myla.

B-but why? Why did you have to leave me? I'm alone again! Why wasn't I there for you? Why did you have to die right in front of me, in my arms?

Please Myla!

Please come back and stay with me!!

I love you so much! You make me so happy! I miss you!

855
_______________

I know. It's short. But don't worry I left you guys at a cliffhanger!!!! Hahaha!!! I'm so evil!!!! JK! I'm not! And don't worry, I have the next chapter up!! And also after this book ends there is going to be a sequel tho this book!! It's going to be called, 'Will She Remember?' It's like what happens in modern time. So it's like they got reborn again!!! I don't think anyone has done this before!! Write one with them fighting the Titans age and then next book with them as them in modern time!!

Cool huh!!?? Well thank you for reading everyone!! And also three chapters in one day! Go Author-chan!!

Stay fresh m'friends!
~~Author-chan