Chapter 3

JOHN P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning, ready to have the worst year ever.

ALEX P.O.V.

I woke up about to scream at the fact that I'm going on a date with someone I don't even know

ELIZA P O.V.

I woke up to the fact that I was going on a date with a really cute guy

PEGGY P.O.V.

I woke up remembering about Lams, and squealed, clearly fangirling

ANGIE P.O.V.

I woke up to Peggy screaming, so I kicked her, and we started fighting

LAF P.O.V.

I woke up next to Herc ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HER P.O.V.

I woke up next to Laf.

JOHN P.O.V.

4 more days til classes start. I already want to leave. Me and Peggy decided to go out for coffee, and talk about...things.

It was about 8 in the morning, and I was about to go back to bed until 10, so I would make it to the coffee shop in time.

But Alex woke up screaming.

ALEX P.O.V.

I screamed. A girl named Eliza is going out with me, and I've only met her twice. I barely know her. What do I do, guys? Can you help me?

"Guys? And how can I help?"

I looked to face John. He was grinning clearly trying to hold himself from bursting out laughing.

"Uh what? Did I just say that outloud...?

"BAHAGAGAHAAHA I'M SORRY." He took a breath and calmed himself down. "Why did you say yes?"

"Because I...I... well I-"

"We practically hung out all day yesterday. You can tell me Alex."

As quietly as possible I whispered, "Because I don't think I'll have a chance with anyone." I had my head down the entire time. I hope he doesn't find out I like him. Shit, what if I just gave it away by saying 'anyone' and not 'girls'.

"Anyone?" He looked serious now "What do you mean anyone?"

I sighed, and looked up, a sad face, painted on me.

"Oh." He looked down. "Well, I'm gay, if that encourages you to tell me. You don't have to, though. My dad was encouraging, but it took a while for him to get around to it."

There is a sudden awkward silence and then out of nowhere Alex gets up and starts doing his happy dance.

"YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

JOHN P.O.V.

What the hell does that mean. Uhh

I sit there thinking, until it hits me.

Is he gay? Bi? Or is he trying to what's the word, change the topic? I'm getting too worked up about this. Breathe. Act casual.

"Uh" I say, not meaning to say anything. Shit.

ALEX P.O.V.

"Uh"

"I'm sorry, I just have been..." I think of something to say, not wanting to tell him I like him. "...I'm bisexual, I was just freaking out about how I would tell you. It feels like a weight off my shoulders."

"Okay, cool! Most of my other friends are in the LGBTQ+ community too, I'd love for you to meet them sometime!"

"Ookay. Sure, I hope soon."

Wow it's a good day already.

The rest of the day went pretty fast. Idk about John. Let's write in his POV so there is more than 547 words so far this chapter.

JOHN P.O.V.

(Warning: we are going to be getting cuter as this chapter goes along)

I headed out to meet with Peggy, only to run into Eliza on the way. She was wearing, all baby blue, as usual, and was grinning up to her ears.

"Hey John! Where are you headed?"

"Me? Oh, uh. I'm meeting with Peggy for Coffee. She didn't forget, did she?"

"Oh yeah! She told me this morning. She seemed pretty happy. She must have something to talk to you about."

I gulped, knowing exactly what she mean't.

"Hehehehehe" (imagine a really fake laugh. Come on, it's wattpad. You're reading. Work with me here) "Uh, so yeah. I should probably get going then. Bye Eliza."

"Oh! Okay! Bye!"

I headed on my way to Starbucks and got there within the next couple minutes. I saw Peggy literally jump up when I saw her.

"SO TELL ME ABOUT THE GUY" She literally yelled once I sat down at the table she had.

"HE'S REALLY FUNNY AND CUTE" I jokingly yelled back, getting a couple disgusted looks my way.

"Okay, but tell me all about him!"

I ended up telling her everything I knew, and it ended up being a little awkward being asked questions about a guy. I lasted about another hour, before I just asked to go. Different than normal, but that's because Alex isn't your average crush. He's amazing. I know that probably doesn't make any sense, but he's just perfect.

ALEX P.O.V.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

IT'S RAINING

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi y'all! I'm back! I just had to take a break from Wattpad because of falling behind in school a little, but mainly because of my mental health. But I'm back! Sorry it was so long. ❤ -Ani

Word Count: 850