Chapter 4

*Have you ever felt like nobody was there? Have you ever felt forgotten, in the middle of nowhere?*

Angelicas' POV.

You know when you are feeling depressed and lonely in life, but everyone around you is happy and you pretend to be happy and cheerful? That's me in a nutshell.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" You know I have given up with that huge ass sigh.

"The one walks simply towards you, you can't help but fall and now you're helpless. Who is it? Your heart plans a coup and you can't help but smile at his back as he walks away. And Hey. You're helpless. You can't do a thing but hey. You just blankly stare at the empty space where he once was and say 'mmmmk' to everything, You are numb, you are cold, and it's just because you fell under his spell. Under his spell"

With that I shove my guitar under the bed and sit up. Time to do shit. I can't just sit here all day while Liza and Peggie have all the fun. I need to find myself a guy. I need to try for once to get the guy and still manage to survive. It's hard. But it will be worth it even if I don't see it right away.

"Have you ever felt like nobody was there? Have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere? Well let that lonely feeling wash away."

Elizas' POV

Of course now is the time Angel decides to text me.

Bomb.com: Hey sis. Wish me good luck.

Blues_Clues: What for? You don't need any luck. You are amazing

Bomb.com: I'm going to get myself a guy.

Blues_Clues: Hate to be mean but Hah! You Angelica Schuyler of all people want a guy. You should know what happened the last time.

Bomb.com: Whatever

A/N

Short but sweet.

Word count: too many, yet too little

-Brianne