Chapter 6

ALEX P.O.V.

"I kind of sort of like you too?"

"Uh, wha, uh."

"I'm sorry that was random, I've known you for less than a week this "No, no its cool- erm um great I mean. Wow I'm bad at words, and grammar I guess. I mean, it's wonderful actually. Heh wonderful. Speaking of which did you see that movie Wonder? Really made me cry. Sheesh. I mean, erm uh I don't cry. I'm a grown adult.. unless you cry, I'M SORRY THERE'S NOTHING FUCKING WRONG WITH CRYING. Wow I got off topic sorry, not that I really enjoy been on this topic but I guess if you want or aka need to have this conversation I guess we can have this conversation. I'm sorry you are probably thinking I'm insane but it's okay because you look cute when you're confused.. I mean what I'm sorry here I go off again-"

I said that statement in maybe 30 seconds tops. He interupted me by putting his hand over my mouth. I kinda just sat there in shock waiting for him to tell me some bad news or something.

"Calm down."

"What?"

"You act like I'm gonna murder you. I like you. I hope you know I wouldn't do that."

"O-okay."

Alex's phone rang and he got annoyed that his dumb ringer was interrupting this moment. I saw from the side of the screen. It was the girl Peggy was texting me about. Peggy's sister Eliza. We both forgot. Alex had a date tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Ello children. This is a short chapter just to tell you that I'm trying to keep this book going. Really sorry I'm bad at keeping things consistent and I would rather read fanfictions than write them, but it's all good. So I'll try write another chapter as soon as possible. Really sorry with how slow this story is going.

-Ani :,)