Chapter 7

ELIZA P.O.V.

I was getting ready for my date tonight! Putting on a fresh set of makeup, picking out one of Angelica's dresses. On very rare occasions does she have a blue dress, but I found one, and it was slightly revealing. A little but too exposing for me, but Peggy and Angie liked it, so this is what in stuck with.

I head on my way out to the diner we were to meet at, it was pretty close, and kind of a boring walk to be honest. I pulled the diner on Google Maps and saw I saw still like 7 minutes away. I was just thinking about Alex and humming a tune when-

"Hey pretty girl"

"Excuse me? Uh who is this? Do I know you?"

"Not at all, but come with me, and soon we'll be very close"

"Oh, sorry I'll have to pass up the offer. Maybe another time" I said that pretty proud of myself, thinking I just saved myself from it.

That's when I screamed.

JOHN P.O.V.

"Do you have to go?"

"ugH YES FOR THE LAST TIME I TOLD YOU, IT WOULD BE RUDE TO BAIL ON A FIRST DATE-"

"ookay"

Alex sighed and he looked really, like, angry that he had agreed to the date. "Ugh, I promise I'm not gonna like, fall in love with her or anything."

"promise...?"

"I promise, Johnny."

ALEX P.O.V.

I continued to get ready in the other room, and then went back into the other room to say goodbye to John.

I decided to tease him by saying- "goodbye John, wish me luck!"

"goodbye ale- WAIT WHAT"

I couldn't help but burst out laughing

"I'm just *laughs* kidding *laugh* Johnny!!! Calm *breath* down, I just wanted to see *laughs* your *double triple quadruple laugh* reaction"

"Ugh okay. Bye Alex"

"Bye, love you!"

John gave me a sister shook look and I snorted, then headed out the door.

I got there a little early, which that was fine, I was able to think about John for a little while. Then that little while lasted for a long while and then I snapped out of my daydream. I checked the time, and noticed that Eliza was a half an hour late. Not even here yet. For some reason, I felt slightly hurt that she wouldn't even show up. I'm not sure why though, because I mean, John.

Finally after waiting about 5 more minutes, I decided to call her and see if she forgot.

Ring
...

Ring
...

Ring
...

Ring
...

Hi! This is Eliza's phone! I'm probably busy at the moment, sooooo pppllleeeaaaasssseeeee leave a voicemail so I can call you back!

Beeeeep

Ugh damnit, she didn't pick up. I then sat there for a couple more minutes thinking about what I should do. After what seemed like 5 years, I stopped staring like an idiot and decided to call Angelica, but she called me first.

Incoming call from, Angie.

Accept or Decline

Call accepted.

"Angie?"

"Alex? Are you there??"

"Uh yeah, I'm here."

"ALEX THANK GOD, HAVE YOU SEEN LIZA? IS SHE WITH YOU?"

"Um, no. She hasn't showed up to our date."

"Ookay. Uh"

"Angie, where are you? I hear sirens and people in the background."

"Um, I'm at the police station."

"What? Why? What did you do this time?"

"Nothing! I swear! It's Eliza."

"What happened? Is that why she hasn't showed up? What is she doing there?"

"She's not here, Alex. We think she's been abducted."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah, okay hi, sorry it's been a while!!

I'm trying to write and work on this story, I swear.

I'm just a busy child.

Okay,

Bye my lovelies!

-Ani