•Chapter 1•

(Y/n)'s POV

"Mom, I don't think going to Earth is such a good idea." I look into my mother's eyes, hoping she'd agree.

"I know you're busy with things, but Star needs guidance at this point in time. You being more responsible—" Stopping my mom mid-sentence with a 'mhmm,mhmm'; she got the memo and gave me a reassuring smile.

Splitting open a hole with the dimensional scissors, I wave a 'see ya later' and climb into the portal.

Did I mention I'm the slightly younger twin of Star Butterfly? No? Im not really well known since I'm younger, but I usually fulfill the roll of doing the more—adult like projects that Star doesn't do. It's not bothersome at all since I'm always willing to help and I understand that her being future queen is a huge weight on her shoulders. Being inside the mind of the backup queen isn't so interesting now is it?

I let out a sigh as I walk up to the Diaz's house, having previously been informed of them; I knew what to expect and I knew basic information about them. The parents open the door, looking at me questionably.

"Pardon me, I'm Butterfly, (f/n)." I shake their hands,"I'm the younger sister of Star. May I come in?"

They greet me and welcome me in, quickly running into the kitchen, they grab me some snacks as I wait.

"Please make yourself at home, we have tons of pudding and nachos if you're hungry; Star and Marco will be home from school soon." Mrs. Diaz said with a cheeky grin on her face.

I give a nod and thank them as I play on my phone for the remaining time. I scroll through this Earth app they call Instagram and I'm intrigued by it. While scrolling I notice a familiar red demon. 'Tom, huh? Who knew he was interested in this kind of stuff."

I give a quiet laugh as I sorta stalk his Instagram, looking at his post. He posts mainly selfies with song lyrics as the caption. Then I came upon a post that was a picture of him and Star; it was an old picture from when they dated. For some odd reason, my cold heart aches. I always felt like we were really close, especially when we were young. As Father Time rides on, we became more distant.

Suddenly, I hear the front door open and in walks Star and who I'm guessing is Marco. I get up and stand in front of them.

"Hehe, Hey Star, good to see you again."

Don't forget to vote, lovelies <3
Every vote inspires me to write more ^^

A/n: hello everyone, it's been a while since I've been on Wattpad, huh? I wanted to make a comeback so why not make a SvtFoE fanfic with our boi—Tom.
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this book~