•Chapter 13•

Shoutout goes toooooo: GriffinG64

[Daily Chase]

"I'm not sure If I'm stressed or happy about tomorrow." I say as I look into the mirror, holding the dress I got back in chapter whatever. "The Blood Moon Ball is tomorrow and I not sure how to handle this!" I whine.

"First of all, I am of the male gender so I'm not sure how to help you." Marco sighs as he lays in my bed, texting on his phone.

"You're not the gay friend?" I joke.

He yawns in response as he gives me a smile. "The cafe doesn't count." He stares up at my ceiling. "There's this girl—"

"Jackie..?" I ask. Though I knew the answer, it was just good to clarify.

Marco laughs nervously. "Well...no." The small Mexican boy sits up as he eyes the window. The moon lighting the dim sky shines onto his skin. My face is puzzled, but on the inside I'm secretly excited. I know it's not good to be happy about unrequited love, but they just weren't my 'OTP' as Star calls it. I smack my cheeks, utterly ashamed of my thoughts.

Marco continues. "Jackie and I use to go out. She dumped me, actually. I don't blame her, because it was obvious that all I could think about was Star." He pauses, "even now, I'm thinking about her."

I'm taken aback by his words. Sudden happiness overcomes me as I tackle him into a hug. Marco falls back. "I'm happy you finally came to your senses Marco!"

He hugs back then we part ways. "Don't say anything to her!!" His face flushes with pink hues on his tan skin. I give him a thumbs up and a tooth grin.

We chatter for a while, it was good to bond with Marco. He feels like an older brother in a way. Suddenly Marco goes silent, as if he's pondering over something.

"Hm? Something the matter?" I ask.

He scratches his neck awkwardly. "By any chance, do you have a thing for Tom?" My body heats up and my face glows red. I don't answer him, but he takes my reaction as a yes.

"You're too obvious!" He chuckles.

I can't even form a response due to my excessive stuttering. "L-like you're one to talk..."

Before I knew it, he too is a blushing mess causing us both to break into fits of laughter. We continue the night meme-ing away and teasing the living hell out of each other. I take back what I say earlier, Marco is more like a big sister than a brother. I'm glad we had this bonding moment. Though we're not cradling each other in our arms, we've formed a bond today.
((Whoever gets the reference gets the next shoutout XD)

~

The next morning, I awake on my bed. For some reason my bed is more comfortable than usual, which I don't mind in the slightest. I cuddle up as I put my arms around something. I'm too tired to even compute what I'm resting on. It's warm and hot, and for some reason has amazing abs. Oh.

Sitting up almost as fast as the Flash, I look down at what I was sleeping on. Tom. Lucitor. The pale demon is nearly naked, on my bed, sleeping without a care. This isn't a first time we've shared a bed, but it's definitely strange considering I didn't invite him over. Especially since I'm only wearing a big shirt. I thought I was wearing shorts too... where'd they go?? I pull down my shirt to hide my exposed thighs. I hear a sly smirk come from the demon boy.

My body is pulled towards his, as he pecks my forehead with his lips. "Good morning wifey." His voice is deep and gruff which drives me absolutely crazy coming from him.

"Isn't it too early in the morning to be teasing me? And what are you doing in my bed.." I scowl at him.

"Hey hey no need to be so feisty. I think you should be worrying about the—" he points towards my underwear that he can clearly see. " pantie situation." I pull my shirt down as I slid down my bed and quickly put on a pair of black jean shorts. I punch him in the chest repeatedly from the embarrassment.

"Ooowww stop you vile womennnnn." He fakes his pain as he laughs at my attempts to hurt him.

I huff then give an evil smirk as I grab my wand. His eyes go wide. "BLADES OF SIN." I call out as my wand glows and a brigade of swords comes flying at Tom. He flinches, but then the swords disappear into thin air.

"Illusion spell, that'll teach ya!" I pose triumphantly.

"Oh, I'll show you illusion spell." He then grips my wrist as he drags me under the covers. "Wow, we spend a lot of time in bed don't we?" He remarks.

I push him off and get up from the bed. "Pervert." He notices my flustered expression.

"I've read your fanfics (y/n). Pffft and you think I'm the pervert." He chuckles as he quotes the fanfics. "Oh- m-master!" He jokingly moans like an asian girl.

You little.. "BLADES OF SINS" I activate my spell as I angrily leave the room.

"It's just an illusion." He says confidently. As I walk down the stairs all I can hear is a squeal. "ITS NOT AN ILLUSION." I hear his feet hit the floor as he comes charging towards me.

I run away after seeing I tore his shorts with my magic (on accident of course) "YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT YOU KINKY FANGIRL."

Zooming at top speed, we began chasing each other as Marco cooks up breakfast.
"Ahh the daily chase." Marco says as if it's a normal thing.

"WHY DON'T WE HAVE A DAILY THING MARCOOOOO" Star whines.

Marco lets out a sigh and gives her a small smile. He pats her head lovingly."Just you being here is enough for me." He immediately regrets what he said as his face becomes a pink tinge.

Tom and I stop our chase to admire the cute-ness emitting from Star and Marco.

"Ha, get a room you two." Tom says, sticking out his tongue.

"You're one to talk." Star taunts Tom.

Tom puts his arm around me. "I share a room with (Y/n) so I don't need to get one!" He snuggles his face against my cheeks.

"I did not agree to this!" I blush.

Everyone around me laughs and I soon join them. Ahh, it feels like I'm in a reality show or some cheesy fanfic. Hm, weird.

Enjoy the chapter? Like and comment my dudes.

A/n: how is everyone? I took my final exam so sorry this seems rushed, I'm just exhausted afff. If you'd like to follow me on any of my social media and DM me then here's my info:
@//SuperiorSenpai
@//BiasedTae
@//HolyJoystick

Anywaaaay I'm going to start adding in small ones shots throughout the story to keep you lovelies entertained <3 I love you guys and stick around for the next chapter... THE BLOOD MOON BALL!