•Chapter 17•

Shout out to: UnpredictableDemon
((My middle name is Luna so you get the shoutout 😂))
And I just want to show off the art RandomReadingDemon drew for me 💕💕 thank you so much!!!

[Dance, dance, we're falling apart till half time]
{Panic! At the ball} 4

"What..what do you mean only I can do something?" I huff. "You're asking too much of me."

I start to feel irritated with this whole situation and though I feel bad for letting out my anger on Zen, can you blame me?

"Miss (Y/n), you love my brother don't you?"

I don't need to answer as my skin turns as red as a cherry.

His smiles widens. "Please, just— distract him long enough for me to pull her away. I think it's best for me to talk to her."

I nod as I had some kind of idea of where this was going, but at the same time I'm absolutely clueless.

"You're going to be in for a big surprise." Zen says as he jumps off the balcony, free-falling.

I'm not even shocked at this point. Living with Star and everyone just makes you use to people jumping off really high buildings apparently.

I run off down the stairs and I eye the crowd frantically for Rosalina and Tom. I spot them across the room near the drinks. She's still too handsy on my boy, but since I'm a passive character, i will not smack anyone today. I take a deep breath as I make my way over to them. Then suddenly some random guy stands in my path. He forcefully grabs my waist, pulling me close to him.

I give him a shove as I stare the man down. He leans in close to me, his lips drawing closer to mine. I can't do anything without starting a scene and that's the last thing I want to do. I try to take a step back and my back bumps into someone. The heat from their hands on my shoulders is scolding and I knew exactly who it was.

"Watch it,one wrong move and I'll burn you to a crisp." Tom lights a fire within his palms. "Let's not start a commotion." His voice is deep and gruff, downright pissed off. Those eyes of his turning into that of a demon.

The person smiles, "Haha wrong girl I guess." He holds his hands defensively as he shimmies away.

Tom's life coach is about to come our way to calm Tom when I face the demon and smile. "Thank you Tommy." I laugh. His anger subsides as he let's out a sigh.

"I almost lost my cool der; Brian woulda been disappointed and I'm not ready for him to scold me calmly again.." The demon boy slurs his words as he whines like a little kid.

I didn't notice until now that his cheeks were tinted pink and he was all loopy. His breathe had a tinge of moscato laced into it. Wait..don't tell me this kid is drunk.

I face palm at him as I attempt to go get him water, but instead he gently grabs my arm. He begins to drag me into a supply closet that was near us.

"Tom how about we go get some water?" I try  to sway him away, yet he keeps on going till he pushes me into the closet. Before I could react, he places his lips on mine.

Well let's enjoy it for just a second.

I kiss back without hesitation as he goes to untie his tie around his neck, taking one finger to pull it off of him. His hands travel down my leg lightly, then he grips my thigh. He does something surprising, by putting his tongue in my mouth. He quietly moans which drives me crazy.

There's a part of me that wants to give in to my teenage desires, yet I know that now really wasn't the time.

I pull away a bit as I cup my hands around his face. The blush on my face even brighter than before. Sighing, I sneak us out of the closet as I take him to get some water. I make him sit on a chair while I fix his tie. "I swear..you're so reckless Tom."