•Chapter 3•

"Oh, you're not-"

"No, I'm not Star. I get that a lot." I say humorously.

"(Y/n), you're as blunt as ever." He says with a light chuckle.

I pat a seat on the couch next to my chair in which he sits down next to me.

"Is there anything you need from Star? You know she has school, right?" I question.

He lets out a laugh,"hah you sound so much like a mom, and no, I just wanted to invite her out is all." His smile falters.

I understand him weirdly enough; having feelings for an ex that has moved on, that's an awful feeling. Its tough getting over, but after relieving some stress and taking your mind off things, you'll feel much better. Wait a moment...Oh,oh~ idea, idea.

I grab his arm, cutting a portal open. "Why not hang with me instead? No, I'm not Star, but fun is fun no matter who you're with, right?"

I don't give him time to respond as I pull him into the portal. We arrive at the Bounce Lounge, a popular dance club. I really don't like clubs all that much, but if it meant helping someone out, then I don't mind.

His mood didn't change though, maybe I chose a bad place? I feel slightly bad that I made things worse. I attempt to lighten the mood.

"Hey! Let's go dance!!" I say, feeling very out of character. He forces a smile as he waves me off.

"I'll..just get us some drinks. You should go have some fun, okay?" Tom falters.

I give out a huff. I need to relieve some stress myself before I continue helping out Tom. I forget the world as I dance away. I'm not an awful dancer, neither a pro either. It felt nice to just be yourself for a while. Balancing life between basically being a CEO of my own family and at the same time, acting like a princess, is very demanding. While dancing, I notice everyone is in groups or partnered up and my little bit of happiness plummets. It's not fun when you're alone I guess? I walk off the dance floor, feeling a bit exhausted. I go and look for Tom, hoping he is having a better time than I am. As I scurry around, a random guy stops me in my tracks.

"You came here alone? Why don't I keep you company?" The man says, attempting to lace seduction into his tone.

I turn my head away and go another direction, but this guy was persistent. He grabs my wrist, and as I ready myself to beat the every loving glitter out of this man, I notice the guy was no longer there, but running away like a little kid. Gazing to my right, I notice Tom. His face in that contorted demon form, and I knew for a fact that he was super pissed.

"M-maybe we should go." I stutter."Neither of us seem to really be enjoying ourselves.."

Opening a portal, I transport us out of their and back at the Diaz house. Without a word, I escape upstairs heading towards my room.

Tom grabs onto my hand, stopping me. "Are you okay? I think I got too angry earlier, sorry about that."

"It's fine, really." I was always very straight forward, so my sudden personality change gave me a shock. I regain my cool as I give him a stern looks. "I apologize for earlier, my intentions were to help you, but instead I caused more issues." I slightly bow as I await his response. I want to say more, but my thoughts were cut short as the demon lets out a tender chuckle.

"Don't act like that with me." Tom sighs, putting his hand on my head. "I can't stand fake, overly professional people. They can be a buzzkill at times."

My anxiety and depression at that moment is no longer evident as I look up at him and laugh."You have no idea."

The tension in the air evaporates just like that as Tom grabs a movie from the shelf in my room.

"A cheesy romance huh?" He stifles a laugh.

My face glows red,"N-no! It's Marco's!!" He gives me an unbelieving look,"I swear!"

Putting the movie in, we lay on my bed, propping ourselves up with tons of pillows. Throughout the movie, we mostly laugh at the really bad scenes and at one point I think Tom was close to tears. It was hard to pay attention because of how physically close we are. Ignoring the heating of my face I smirk to myself as I watch along with him. This was just like old times, before he chose Star over me.

Please vote on this story. Also constructive criticism is beneficial for me as well~

A/n: eeeeeEEEEKK~ things are getting juicy! Jealousy? Oh you bet! Stick around for the next chapter~~