Chapter 6

Though the Blood Moon Ball was 3 weeks away, I still feel giddy thinking about it. Sometimes I'm not so sure about these feelings. In the past, I was pretty much in love with Tom. How about now? Maybe the feelings never left, maybe they were never there in the first place. My mind is a mess just thinking about it.
Since the day we went out shopping, Tom has been over every single day. Some days he would demand for my attention and others days, he just wanted to hang out with Star, Marco and I. It became a routine for him to come visit. Well, except today that is.

"(Y/n), you doing okay?" Marco asks.

"Probably missing her boy toy heheh~" Star teases.

Even though I'm annoyed, my blush still creeps on my face. "Just a little.." I mumble.

Fangirling, Star pulls me into a tight hug. She jumps around with me as she lets out squeals.

"Why not ask him out on a date then?" Marcos nonchalantly states. "You have some sort of confidence."

I freeze for a moment and take in what he said. Me? Ask Tom out? Wow, ahaha very funny. I've never had time for a relationship before since I was always busy, and this boy thinks I can just simple ask a guy out when Marco himself can barley strike a conversation with a girl?

"N o." I simply say. "Besides I'm not sure if I even have feelings for Tom..?" I sigh.

Suddenly a familiar demon walks in through a portal. "What about me?" He questions.

"Uhhh— welcome back Tom!" Star pipes in.

"Y-yea, where were you anyway?" I slightly stutter. Curse my social awkwardness

He looks down at his shoes, not sure if out of embarrassment or he was contemplating something. "Brian told me to just go for a walk."  He shrugs. None of us buy his alibi, yet no one said anything about it. Oh yea, Brian is Toms anger management coach? I learned about this recently and honestly I never knew Tom's anger was that bad. Well..I take that back.

Marco and I head back upstairs. Marco heads straight to his room ( most likely to call Jackie) Me on the other hand, went to get the nachos I left in my room, but as I was heading up the stairs, I could faintly make out words coming from Tom's mouth. I peak from my room and tiptoe downstairs.

My expression goes into a frown as I look upon Tom and Star. He hands her a small bouquet of flowers that are black and red, arranged in the shape of a Star.

She seems to reject them, but he's insistent. Watching the scene unfold, my heart aches. The feeling that I'm starting to experience more often: heartbreak. I grip my chest, tugging roughly on my shirt. Realization hits like a narwal blast. Deep down inside, I knew, he couldn't forget her. I knew he couldn't stop and think of me, for at least a second.

Are these annoying yet? Yes? Too bad! Please vote and also comment on future ideas/Criticism on my story!

Update: every Wednesday this month
(March)

Poor (y/n)..I'm sorry I made your heart break!!! Please forgive me~
To make things more interesting you have to work to gain the salmon haired demons attention! It's all up to you now. Btw hope you enjoyed this some what depressing chapter ._.