Soulmate Au (Requested)

This was requested by my friend! It's also modern!

        Y/n sighed as she leaned against the stiff chair she had loathed to be stuck with once again. Traveling has always been a very... unpleasant thing in the eyes of y/n and her family. Everyone cranky from being woken up so early, the stress of being around other people constantly, getting stuck with crappy snacks, and many other reasons!
        Y/n looked over to her mother, who only sighed as she looked over to her daughter. She noticed the fine lines and swirls of ink on y/n's skin.

        "I told you to stop drawing on your skin y/n!" Her mother sighed and rubbed the girl's arm comfortingly, taking the seat beside her (which was the middle seat and y/n was sitting in the window seat). The said girl chuckled and shook her head, how many times does she have to remind her?

        "I didn't do it mom, my soulmate did." Y/n ran a hand through her hair. She had worn a long sleeved sweater to try to cover the beautiful markings on her arms. The pictures ranged from birds to tiny sketches of people. She didn't mind looking at them, but it was quite annoying to have to cover her arms so frequently when she didn't want people to question her.
        Y/n heard her mother chuckle as she remembered her daughter's words. In fact, she has always found it interesting to see this happen before her eyes.

        "You know, this reminds me of the time your father always used to draw hearts on my arm..." y/n tuned the woman out, closing her eyes to get some shut eye. Moving to a new town was never her favourite thing to do.

        Y/n woke up to the constant shaking of her mother. She was leaning against the side of the aircraft, face hidden in the material of her sweater. She pulled away from the material, this earned her various chuckles from the people around her. She narrowed her eyes at her strangers and looked to her mom.

        "Y/n, what's on your face hon?" Y/n's mom was barely containing her laughter. Y/n pulled out her phone and looked into the reflection. The sight caused her to scowl in anger. She immediately pulled her hood over her face to hide the embarrassing moustache that was ever so poorly drawn on her skin.

       'I'm so going to get this dude back...' she gritted her teeth. Her arms crossing over her chest as she let out a sigh of annoyance. She stood up and grabbed all her items before roughly shoving them into her backpack. Of course she was trying to hide her anger from her giggling parents.

        Y/n looked in the bathroom mirror, pulling out a pen. She started to draw tiny hearts and flowers across her cheeks. Anything that would bend a person's pride. Once she was done she heard her dad's calls from the entrance of the washroom, probably getting weird looks from ladies entering and leaving the bathroom.

        Y/n chuckled and pulled her hood up again before she left the washroom. She shoved her hands into her pockets as she walked past her father, a small smirk on her covered face.

        Sai sighed as he entered the school, his head down to try to hide the ink on his face. He remembered the day before when Naruto drew a moustache on his face, and now all these flowers and hearts? Why would his soulmate do this to him?
        When Sai approached his friends, they all tried to hold in their laughs. This caused Sai to look up at them, revealing the new marks to them. This caused his friends to roar with laugher, defiantly Naruto.

        "Hm..." he sighed and started to head towards his class. Sai didn't want to face their teasing, he just wanted the day to be over with already.

        "Hello class, he have a new student joining us today. Miss. Y/n, please join me in the front." Iruka introduced the student, causing the girl to walk into the room. Her cheeks were heated with embarrassment, her face was still covered in the pen markings.
        But she was surprised when she heard no laughter, only gasps of realization. Y/n titled her head up and scanned the room before she saw it— no... she saw him.

        "I-it's you/w-what?!" Y/n's voice mixed with Sai's. This caused the two to turn a bright pink as cheers ripped across the classroom.