"The One That I Want" (Grease Au)

Greassseeeee au :) so kinda like a preppy reader and a y'know- chill, cool guy Sai.

        "Hey Kiba, Are you sure I'm going to fit in well here?" A soft voice met the Inuzuka boy's ears, hearing these words tugged a large grin onto his tanned face.

        "No doubt about it! C'mon, you'll meet my friends and I'll show you around," he wrapped an arm around his cousin's shoulders as they neared the large school. Once the two entered the school, it's almost as if everything became quiet and all eyes were on them.
        They would see was a jock and his cousin. Kiba was dressed in tan zip up pants, a black shirt and a white button up school team jersey. Dressed pretty similarly to his teammates. While on the other hand, y/n was wearing a white blouse, f/c skirt and a f/c over shirt.

        "Hey- Kiba! Is this your cousin- Erm... y/n! Was it?" A blonde made his way towards the male, dressed in a black shirt and tan pants. A small goofy grin on his lips as he approached the two, everyone was listening in, trying to figure out information on the new girl. Most thought she was cute, some thought she was a threat.

        "Okay, ya should stay with me cous," Kiba scratched the back of his neck as he walked down the halls with his younger cousin. Y/n nodded and bit her lip. After her first science class (which was thankfully with Kiba), she was heading to math with Kakashi.
       "Why is that?"
        The question was innocent, curiosity laced in each syllable.

        "Well there are some guys you want to steer clear of. Remember Shikamaru, Naruto and the guys? If ya see them around, you want to stick with them," an arm was draped over his cousins shoulders again. "There are some guys you need to be careful of. If you see them, combed back hair, leather jacket- real scruffy lookin', don't talk to em'."

        "Oh... you don't need to worry about me Kiba! I'm sure I'll be fine," y/n grinned and scratched the back of her neck. "I could handle myself," she smiled lightly up to the Inuzuka. Who still had a cautious look to him.

        "Yeah... Shikamaru will be in your math class, y'know... lazy bun guy? Sit next to him," Kiba nodded and pointed out to her class, in which he made his way to his next class.

        Walking down the halls, y/n dig through her bag, trying to finding her math text book. She wasn't exactly paying attention to where she was going and before she knew it she felt a head press into her chest. Eyes widening, she stared at the ravenette who gripped her waist for support.

        "H-hah... I'm sorry," the pale male held his hands up slightly in a defensive way. His voice dull and kinda robotic, his cheeks were slightly tainted red. Y/n glanced over to see a few guys chuckling, one white haired and the other ravenette just like him. Scruffy and tough-looking. Probably the guys she should keep away from.

        "It's alright-" y/n was cut off by the sharp toothed/white haired boy. Who shoved his hands into his pockets coolly.
        "Why so shy Sai? You were just talkin' about how good she'd look on your arm." The Boy now known as 'Sai' just stared at his friend in shock. He knew Suigetsu's snarky ways- but he was now completely embarrassed by his friend's words.

        "R-right..." Sai was slightly pushed to the side. Staring at the jock pushing his way through. His eyes slightly narrowed at the sight of his classmate approaching the pretty girl.

        "Troublesome... come with me y/n..." Shikamaru took y/n's hand. Who was a dark red at the topic of conversation just moments before. Sai... a boy she wasn't suppose to be talking to. He was kinda cute- so she didn't really mind that she'd caught his eyes. In fact, it already kinda shocked her.

        He had a nice face, and he seemed very cool. Y/n felt like cussing Shikamaru out, yet she felt like it was best that they were to leave the three boys. Thinking they were no good anyways... but maybe a bit of trouble would make things interesting.

        As math class begun, y/n felt herself zone out. The last thing on her mind being the actual lesson- or nevertheless math itself. All she could think about was that cute boy-

        "Gack!" Y/n covered her mouth, feeling a rather rough pain in the back of her neck. She glanced back to see who would've hit her. To see the shark toothed male and dark haired boy from earlier. As her cheeks heated up, she felt herself turn her attention back to the board. Not wanting anything to do with them! Or so she tried to convince herself. Her eyes trailed down to the ground, noticing the grinning white haired male's pencil on the ground.

        As class slowly passed by, y/n was soon lulling to sleep. Head in her hands- unaware of the teacher who stood in front of her desk, staring down at the sleepy student. Who was merely motionless.
        "Detention," Kakashi's ruler made contact with the desk, creating a loud slamming sound and giggles to erupt from around the classroom. Shikamaru was surprised that he hadn't fallen asleep before she did, slightly jolting awake from the noise himself.

        "I-I'm sorry! But I have the bus after school!" Y/n begged, clasping her hands together, hoping the strict teacher would let her off the hook this once! Anime tears streamed down her face, suddenly a screech of a chair was heard and a large crash.

        "Ah! He pushed me," Suigetsu pointed to Sai. Who was awkwardly sitting there, confused frown on his lips as his classmates looked back at him. He didn't seem to have the slightest clue on what was running through his friend's head.

       "Sai, detention as well."

aYe look at that! Part two will be out sooon~~~