Chapter one; sunflower

play the audio for a better experience :)

"Just have fun, and be careful."
"Yeah, yeah I know dad." I said.
She smiled and I could see excitement and worry in his eyes.
he gave me a big smooch on my cheek, and pushed me out the door.
I threw my back pack over my shoulder, smudged the moist kiss off my cheek and looked back and waved to my dad.
The bus came and I hopped in, turned back and waved to him.
he bit his cheek and slowly closed the door, as we started moving.
After about 14 minutes we got to the airport.
Many people piled out and I was close to last out.
I walked in and got my ticket, and gave them my bag.
After I got through security I noticed some food spots, little shops and such.
So I started searching around.
I spotted a chick-fil-a and walked over to where our plane gate was put my stuff on a chair.
I sat and looked at the planes going off and landing.
I looked in my bag and realized I forgot my note book.
I had EVERYTHING in there.
I wrote about the day in there, poems, little meaningful words, drawings, everything.
"I guess you need this?" A voice startled me coming from the right.
I looked up and flinched.
"Oh jesus! Meadow its you." I said putting my hand on my chest and laughing.
"I should've given you a warning." She said laughing.
"Here." She said handing me my book.
"Wh-how?" I said, getting up, and huging her.
We sat down.
"How'd you find this?" I said.
"Oh well I went to your house, to pick you up because I forgot to change my clock, ya know cause the time just changed, and your mom gave it to me." She said.
"Oh wow." I said scanning through it and putting it back in my bag.
"Thanks." I said smiling at her.
"Sure." she said.
"Oh hey Meadow-Oh sorry are you hungry? Here have my food." I said handing it to her.
"Oh no I'm fine, eat." She said pushing it back.
"Okay." I said smiling, and stuffing my face.
She took one of my, salad leaves and returned to her phone.
After I finished eating I looked over and saw our gate open.
"Group one, flight 10943." The woman on the intercom said.
Meadow and I cleaned up our areas.
We hurried over and gave the lady our tickets, excited and nervous to film.
I had the window seat..yes!
We got comfy.
As all the other people piled in Meadow pulled out a blanket and put half over her, half over me.
We took off and once we were steady in the air, I pulled out the script for the first few scenes for my character, Joey Bell.
I looked over and Meadow was passed out.
I leaned against her shoulder and began reading and practicing through my script.
After about an hour of reading.
I got a bit tired.
I pulled my phone out and took a picture of sleeping Meadow to embarrass her for later.
I sent it to my dad and Meadow.
I let out a mischievous giggle.
I sighed and turned my phone off, and stuffed it in my bag.
I started to doze off to the humming of the plane, and the moderate vibration from the floor.
I closed my eyes and all the noises of the people, and plane were gone.
A while after I woke up, to the shaking of the plane.
I look at her, take another picture because this time she is drooling.
I smiled then checked the time.
4:49, about 40 minutes left.

Hey first chapterrr sorry i rewrote this part, more coming soon! SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT

ALSO RIVER JUDE PHOENIX DESERVED WAY MUCH MORE AND DESERVED WAY BETTER I MISS HIM SO MUCH HE WAS SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO ME AND STILL IS, ITS SO SAD FOR ME TO KNOW HOW HE PASSED AWAY, HE DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO SAY GOODBYE TO HIS FAMILY IT BREAKS MY HEART. HE WAS A BLESSING, THE EARTH DIDN'T DESERVE HIS BEAUTIFUL HEART/MIND. ITS A SHAME, REST EASY BABY. YOU ARE LOVED, RIVER JUDE PHOENIX