Chapter thirteen; lilac

play the audio for a better experience :)

"What's up." He responded.
I looked at him deeply.
This was none of my business, he could tell me when he's ready. "I talked to my parents."
He looked a bit confused and sat back putting his arms behind him and resting them on the grass, to hold himself up. "-About you coming home with me? I mean we're almost done filming, there's only a week left-". His eyes glowed, and then a sorrowful look came upon him.
"Rio," he looked at me. "I don't know what I'm gonna do with out you." I looked into his eyes, as a strand of hair fell, covering a bit of his face.
"They told me your more than welcome to stay with us."
He stood up and grabbed both my hands, pulling me up to him. He pulled me into his arms and i buried my face in his chest. He hugged me tightly then pushed away. He held my face in his hands, "I would do anything to be with you. I want to go with you Bluebell." He joyfully smiled, as so did I, and he tucked my hair behind my ears, as he gave me a kiss on my forehead, then my lips.
"You are something Blue." He laughed lightly.
He took my hand and we started walking towards the trees, back to our area.
"What's that supposed to mean." I giggled and nudged him.
-
(based off of my weekend irl starting now)
"Alright now we should do something tonight cause it's our last night here." Corey said.
"Yeah i'm making it happen it's mandatory." Meadow added.
"Okay well it's about 5:00 and we have a place to swim. But just the four of us?" Corey added.
"Yeah why not." I agreed.
"Well what are we waiting for let's go." Meadow said in angst.
We made our way back to the swimming hole and river and corey instantly jumped in. Meadow and I observed the boys and I fell more and more in love with River. We took off our clothes over our suits and we jumped in. We swam around for a bit then came to shore and watched the sun go down.
"We should play truth or dare." Meadow suggested.
We all looked at each other cautiously.
"uhm okay." we responded.
After a lot of fun dares, truths, and responses, one question came that changed the mood.
"No riv, promise you won't get mad." Corey said.
"What, just ask i won't get mad." River chuckled.
"Okay...I dare you to kiss Bluebell."
Our mouths dropped. I mean yeah we've done it before but this time it would mean we were basically comfortable with it.
"Go on." He said.
River and I looked at each other uncomfortably. "I don't think River is comfortable doing that." I blurted.
"Are you?" Corey asked.
"I don't care." He said shyly.
I looked at him, excited, but nervous. We could've. I would've. But it wasn't a good time.
We moved on quickly to a different question. As the night went on we found ourselves laying on the grass watching the shooting stars.
*ding*
A text from my phone that my mom had just landed and was almost to the hotel and wanted me there when she got home.
I begged her to let me stay and see her a bit later but she said no, sternly.
I made a plan to sneak out and meet with them again.
I hurried to the hotel and she was already in her room. She told me to go sleep in the room across the hall from hers tonight instead of my shared hotel room with meadow. I begged her to let me stay in my other room or at least go back out with my friends but that only made her more upset. I stormed into my room, changed out of my swimsuit and into some pajamas. after about 30 minutes I made my move. Slowly creeping my way out the door and into the hotel lobby. I sprinted for life from there to the grass where they were. Still.
"Holy shit you guys." I said panting.
"Oh my gosh you made it." Corey and Meadow said in sync.
"I'm so scared right now you have no idea."
River laughed.
"Okay so, while you were gone we got snacks, blankets and two pillows." Meadow said.
"Alright, where are we going?" I said.
They all grinned.
"The roof."
-
"I can't believe we're doing this." I said as River helped me up the side of the hotel ledge.
"haha." they laughed.
We made our way up to the top of the hotel roof (It was a small hotel) and laid down the blankets, pillows, and snacks.
River and I had to share a pillow and blanket.
I snuggled up next to him and we laid on our backs, watching the stars.
There were shooting stars every five minutes.
River and I were talking a ton about everything and about 2 hours went by of us on this roof stargazing.
"I feel like i'm in a movie." I said.
"Hah me too." He said back.
"We have to go Riv it's late." Corey told him.
"Ah, okay."
We gathered all our stuff and made our way back down. Once we got into the hotel River stopped at his door.
He looked slightly down at me, "Goodnight Bluebell."
"Goodnight Riv."
-
I woke up to a text from Meadow.
hey! when we get home we should take the boys to laguna beach near long beach!!
I texted back, sounds great
And she let the guys know. The plan was set and I was still safe, not caught.
After our final scenes, we celebrated and mourned together on set. As quickly as it started, it ended, and we were on our way home.