Chapter nine; magnolia

play the audio for a better experience :)

I ran in as the put me in a costume and did my make up and I quickly got in place.
"Action!" Steven yelled as I grabbed a paper.
dear-
The door quickly opened as I shoved the paper under the matress.
"Mother!" I yelled swallowing the rock in my throat,
"We have the money lets go." She said as I grabbed the bag I had packed for this moment.
As I headed out the door Steven yelled "Cut." 
I went into the back of the car near the numerous "money bags".
"Alright action!"
"Where are we gonna go." I mumbled to my 'mother' who didnt answer.
"I deserve to know, do I not." I grumbled.
"Ma! are you ev-"
"SHUT YOUR TRAP!" she yelled as I huffed out and rolled my eyes.
"whatever." i mumbled as we came to a stop.
"Cut!" Steven yelled.
I shook my hands out and returned to my script reviewing what would happen next.
I mumbled my next scene and I felt hands on my shoulders.
I turned to see riv.
"Oh hey..Rio." I snickered.
"Hey how did you know that." He said laughing a bit and still looking down at me, now moving his hands down to mine.
"Rain mentioned it." I said.
"Oh really..she mention anything else." He said snickering back as he latched his hands on mine and spun me around in my chair so I was facing him now.
He raised his arms and took my hands with him so that our arms were above our heads and he leaned towards me and kissed my cheek.
He brought his arms down slowly and put his hands on my cheeks, and brought our heads close together.
he looked into my eyes, our heads still very close.
"Your gonna be great." He said as he slid his hands off my cheeks and kissed me once on the forehead.
"Thanks riv." I said trying my hardest not to completely explode and be bright red.
He smiled at me, and walked away.
I spun in circles in my chair and laughed out loud.
WHY WAS I LAUGHING.
I stopped myself and I felt butterflies, what the hell.
"Alright ladies break is over lets go."
I got up and walked over to set.
I walked past the crew and they were talking about the stunts and other crap like that.
We got into the car and the makeup people made some last minute touch ups.
We had been stopped so I went over what happened and what was going to happen.
Everyone got into character and we were ready.
"Okay ACTION." Steven said.
"Get out.." 'mother' said.
I stared at her through the rear view mirror and she stared back with a furious mother look.
"Out!" she yelled.
"Ya know what...I will get out, I'm done with this bullshit. We've been doing this back and forth tag with money and guns and all this crap forever!" I said in a high tone.
"You brought me into this world knowing I would be in danger and I would be involved with this shit! Its your fault you and dad did something wrong and you pulled me into it! I was only four!!! Why would you have a child when you have this little dangerous thing on your back ma! Don't take it out on me..never." I screamed.
She stared at me.
I tried opening the door and it was locked.
She was quiet.
I pulled up on the little lock and opened the door.
I looked at her and slammed the door.
I held in my tears as hard as possible and my chin began to quiver.
She began to drive away and my dad looked at me through the window.
I kicked on the back of the car and she went a bit faster.
I ran after the car and banged on it until I could no longer keep up with it.
I let out all my tears and the cameras zoomed into my face.
I was standing in the middle of the street and it looked really dramatic but I had to get back into character.
The cameras zoomed all the way out until it panned out to me just standing in the middle of the street, it kept zooming out and I began to walk down the street.
"Cut!!" Steven said.
"That was amazing Bluebell!!" he ran over to me and hugged me.
I laughed and thanked him.
I went over to where all the stuff was and sat in my special chair with my name on it.
I grabbed my jacket and put it on cause it started to get cold.
I sat and just reflected on what I did and rubbed my arms cause I was cold.
Someone came up behind me and held my body.
River.
I smiled and looked his way, "You cold?" He said moving his chair next to me.
"A bit I replied."
He sat in his chair and took off his jacket.
He put it over my body and rubbed my shoulders.
"River its cold take your jacket." I said trying to give it back to him.
"I'm not cold, it's fine. I care more about you than my body heat." He said laughing.
I smirked at him and laid my head on his shoulder.
We watched the road, and trees, and listened to the birds.
He put his arms around me and I slowly dazed off.
I love you I love you I love you...I..love..you..I love you..I l..ove..you I said over and over in my head slowly falling asleep.

Im so sorry I have not posted in a while and its hard for me to stay active cause I dont have my computer anymore its broken and I use the one at school...and I will post just not every week.