Chp:1 The Dreamcatcher

"its THAT dream again..." Buttercup said under his breath. Panic starts to consume his voice while the deep, icky abyss, of the void approaches him. "Eugh! W-what is this icky shit?!" Somewhat, a strange, somehow MOCKY voice called out to him. The constant eary voice says "Buttercup!" over and over again.

Then, The more the voice spoke, the more Buttercup would fade into thin air! "S-SOMEONE GOD DAMN IT HELP-" Everything went as black as the void.

"Buttercup, BUTTERCUP!" Buttercups eyes shoot open as fast as a flickering light. "we have to get to school! Were gonna be late!" It was all his sister who saved him. "Jesus your'e ALWAYS in a rush!" Buttercup trying to hide his thoughts under the covers.

Buttercup jumps out of bed realizing he had all of his good clothing in the washer. "FUCK! Of COURSE i forgot to get my Clothes out of the washer!" He says in a sinister and lazy voice. As he got ready and headed to the bus stop, he almost forgot to forgive her for waking him up from his torture chamber. buttercup goes out to hug Caramella "B-buttercup what-" "Thank you." Buttercup cuts her off like it was the end of the world. "Thank you for what?" Caramella was filled with confusion. The bus suddenly stops right on time for everyone to see the siblings hugging.

"Aww! Their soo cute toge-" "You. Didnt. See. ANYTHING!" Buttercup and Caramella say in a deep but sinister tone. "Ladys first?" "i-*sigh* Alright, what kind of trick are you playing on me? Your'e NEVER this nice!" Caramella NEVER seems to GET anything. "And your'e welcome for whatever i did for you."

they board the bus with everyone stalking them and taking pictures of them with love symbols.

"We make a great team."