Chp 4: Cup's of Tea are for Cats with a Problem

Buttercup and Lilly head back to class before Math is over. As they enter the Classroom, Everyone starts to stare like if they've seen a ghost. "That is the la- Whoa.. Ahem.. That's it for this period! Ill see you all after vacation!" As everyone says goodbye to Mr.Phillip,  Caramella heads straight to Buttercup and Lilly as they go to lunch. "HOW DID YOU GET THOSE WINGS ARE YOU TWO OK OH MY GOSH!!" "Chill Caramel its not like it's that bad! Anyways im gonna be sitting with Lilly for lunch wanna join us?" Caramella has NEVER seen Buttercup act like this. "Sure.." The three head straight to the Cafeteria.

They head straight to the back of the Cafeteria for the spots that no one would go to, But it was a perfect view of the field out back. "So how do you like school so far, Lilly" Caramella sounds as if she already knew Lilly as a sister. "Oh its going ok! Except for those other sassy girls..I Think their names were Caitlin, Maddie, And the worst Maria." "Oh yeah their the WORST! They almost shattered my brothers head! We had to call the ambulance and everything." Then suddenly, Jessica, and Penny head over to the table with Buttercup, Caramella, and Lilly. "Oh hey!" Lilly seemed happy that many people liked her. (as a friend, jesus! get your mind out of the gutters!)

"So who wants to listen to some music while we eat?" Everyone replied to Buttercup like if they were going to their favorite band's concert. As Fireflies came on the radio, the mood in the group got more positive than the last. "This is my favorite song!" Penny seemed very happy and started to lip-sync the song in a funny way. Then Buttercup hear's some kind of whispering voice calling to him. "come to me, child." Then a Faded Silhouette appears behind Lilly. Only Lilly and Buttercup can see the figure though. 

The Strange Silhouette lightly touches Lilly's shoulder desperate for attention. "Aah!" Lilly pears behind her shoulder only to find the Silhouette grasping her shoulder. "G-GET AWAY! Uhh..." Buttercup only wanted to help Lilly. But when Lilly fully had the chance to turn around, she noticed that the figure just disappeared out of thin air. "You saw that too, Butter?" "Yeah.. I can easily recognize it from my nightmares..." Buttercup got a bit of a Skiddish tone as he ended his sentence. 

"Me too!" Buttercup and Lilly were surprised to find that they had the same nightmares. "Really?" "Yeah! They have been bugging me since last Christmas when my cousin died." Lilly wasn't that comfortable talking after she said that. As lunch passed by, everyone had to head home due to the two-hour delay of school. "This might sound weird but.. Do you wanna come to my house and maybe hang out for a bit before you go home?" Buttercup was scared if she would say no and COMPLETELY embarrass himself. "Sure! I mean my parents will be at work for the whole day so, i guess it wouldn't hurt!" So then they headed off to Buttercup, and Caramellas house!