Chp 5: Lets call IT a day!

The Three teens finally arrived at the siblings house after 20 minutes. They studied for the test and finished their homework while they watched television. "Hey butter? not to be nosy but.. where are your'e parents? work too?" Buttercups mind went blank for a couple seconds. "They.... their-" "Yeah their at work too!" Caramella cut buttercup off just to not embarrass him from how their parents died. "I know your lying...you don't have to hide it.. Same for me." Lily says trying to hold back tears along with buttercup.

Tears filled with pain and disgrace start to roll down Buttercups face along with Lilly. "How about we just forget about about all of this and go downstairs to watch a movie! I've been DYING to see IT!" Caramella tries to cheer up the mood. Caramella wipes off the tears on Buttercup and Lilly off. "*sniff* Alright lets go watch IT i guess." Buttercup and Caramella head downstairs not noticing that Lilly is frozen in her steps gazing outside the window. "You coming Lil?" Lilly snaps out of the Beautiful gaze of the night sky. 

"yeah. Im coming." Then they both head straight downstairs to find Caramella surfing the movies and shows on Netflix to find IT. "Finally it took you guys ages to get down here." "well its taking YOU ages just to find IT." laughter fills the room. They all settle down while Lilly gets the popcorn and Caramella STILL trying to find IT when she past it like 10 times. (jesus christ caramel XD) Lilly  butters the popcorn and brings it back to the couch for everyone to enjoy the movie. Finally Caramella finds the movie and they begin to watch it.

Everyone is cuddled on the couch under a warm silk blanket. "Ill be right back. You dont have to pause the movie." Lilly suddenly leaves the two siblings alone to watch the movie while Lilly sprints upstairs. After 5 minutes, Buttercup goes to search for Lilly to make sure shes ok. "Ill be right back." Buttercup finds Lilly staring out the roof window at the shimmery night sky. "something catch your eye or something?" Lilly shakes as if someone put an icecube down her shirt. 

"You scared me! No i just came up here for the view." "Mind if i sit with ya?" Buttercup lays down beside Lilly and felt the warmth of a steamy hot fire. "Your'e pretty warm there." Lilly leans closer to Buttercup making buttercup blush as red as a cherry. Buttercup suddenly wraps his arms around Lilly like a seat belt. Moments pass by until Lilly falls asleep in Buttercups arms."YOU GUYS OK UP THERE?" Caramella yells fro the bottom of the stairs.

 "Were fine! Well maybe we should go back downstairs before Caramella gets uncomfortable

 "Were fine! Well maybe we should go back downstairs before Caramella gets uncomfortable." Buttercup carry's Lilly to his bed to tuck her in. "Goodnight, Sweet tea." Buttercup slowly and quietly closes the door so Lilly can sleep. Buttercup rushes downstairs. "Wheres Lilly?" "She fell asleep upstairs." Caramella was consirned on how she could fall asleep in such a cold room. "oh well OK, i guess shes sleeping here for the night?" "Shell be sleeping with me." They pause the movie to watch for tomorrow since it will be Saturday tomorrow, and they'll have the whole day to themselves.

Buttercup slowly opens the door and heads straight to the bed where Lilly was sleeping. As Buttercup got onto the bed, he wrapped his arms around Lilly like a burrito wrap. Lilly also slowly draws Buttercup closer to her. They fall asleep with each other in their arms.