Thievery part 3

'Purple Diamond pov.'
"I'll be just a moment." Holly Blue says with a bow. She steps into the kindergarten gems cubby room. We wince as we hear her screaming.

"She better not be screaming at Amethyst and Amber." I mutter darkly. Ruby, Sapphire, and Pearl press against the door while Ringwoodite and I lean against the wall.

"This Amber, is it the same one who guarded you before?" Ringwoodite asks nonchalantly.

"Hm? Oh yes. Besides Turquoise, Amber is my closest confidant." I say with a smile.

"She was, um, nice." Ringwoodite mumbles as a blue blush dusts her cheeks.

"You like her." I giggle.

"My diamond!" Ringwoodite squeaks. I cover my mouth as I smile wide. So cute.
The door opens and the Kindergarten gems march out quickly. I gasp when I see Steven and Greg rush out behind them.

"I have to stop them!" I gasp as I rush after them.

"My Diamond wait!"

"Steven no not in- here." I groan as we enter the room where the Rose Quartzes are kept. Stevens eyes widen as he looks around the room.

"There's so many of them." He whispers.

"I know. I always planned to come back and save them but...Blue." I murmur as I cross my arms. Steven starts crying and I gasp. I pull him and Greg behind a column just as the door opens.

"Pearl, close the door." If I had a heart I would be having a heart attack. Blue. She kneels below the bubbles and removes her hood. She's crying heavily with a mournful look on her face. She had always been bad, but this? She's even worse...

"Please tell me you're joking. You only just left and you're already back?" I squeak and pull Steven closer to me. Yellow.

"Yellow what are you doing here?" Blue asks as she wipes her tears away.

"I'm here to bring you back to reality Blue." Yellow huffs as she walks away.

"I'm fine, just leave me alone." Blue mumbles.

"Its been thousands of years Blue, and you still can't bring yourself to destroy these gems." Yellow sighs.

"I can't." Blue argues.

"Why not?! Pink is gone, you need to accept that!" Yellow shouts.

"It's not about Pink! Not anymore." Blue whimpers.

"I thought we agreed to put that behind us." Yellow grinds out.

"Why can't you just let me grieve them?" Blue begs.

"You can't keep coming here forever." Yellow insists.

"Why not?" Blue sobs.

"Pearl, do something. Sing for her, make her feel better!" Yellow orders.

"Yes My Diamond."

Aah haa haa, aah haa haa
Aah ha aah ha, aah haa haa
Aah haa haa, aah haa haa
Aah haa haa haa haa haa haa haa haaaaa

Why would you want to be here?
What do you ever see here
That doesn't make you feel worse than you do?
And tell me, what's the use of feeling, Blue?

Why would you want to employ her
Subjects that destroyed her?
Why keep up her silly zoo?
Oh, tell me what's the use of feeling, Blue?

An army has a use, they can go and fight a war
A Sapphire has a use, she can tell you what it's for
An Agate terrifies, a Lapis terraforms
Where's their Diamond when they need her, Blue?
You've got to be a leader, Blue!