Chapter 1

Colby's POV

"Jon! Hurry up! Colby's getting impatient!" Joe shouted as we waited for him in their hotel room. 'I'm coming. Calm down," he said as he joined us. "Can we just go? We're gonna be late," I asked them. "Yeah. Let's go," Joe said and the three of us left the hotel.

Normal POV

"Val, are you coming?" Jeremy asked as we pulled up to the venue. I looked up from my phone and nodded. "Yeah. I'm coming." I stood up from the couch and put my phone in my pocket. I fixed my shirt and followed the guys off the bus and inside the arena.

While they went to get ready for the show, I decided to walk around the arena

While they went to get ready for the show, I decided to walk around the arena. I noticed many fans in line buying merch and I smiled. I continued my walk and eventually headed backstage before the show.

"Hey guys," I said once I joined them by the dressing rooms. "It's about time you came back," Neil said. "The shows about to start." "You guys know I would never miss a show." "A Day To Remember, you guys are on in two minutes," a stage manager informed them. They nodded and we headed to the stage. "Good luck guys!!" I exclaimed giving them a hug before they ran out onstage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you so much!! You were such an amazing crowd!!! Goodnight!!!" Jeremy shouted as they ran offstage. "Great show guys!!" I told them. "Thanks Val!" "Don't forget, we have a meet and greet in 20 minutes," Jeremy mentioned. I nodded. "Yeah. I remembered. I'm gonna go wait for you guys over there." "Okay. Be careful." He gave me a quick hug and went to his dressing rooms to get ready. I left the stage area and headed towards the meet and greet area. Some fans noticed me and asked for a picture. I smiled and them and took a picture with them. As soon as they left, I turned around to continued my way towards the meet and greet area only to bump into someone causing me to fall on the floor.

"Nice job Colby," someone said. "Shut up Jon!" someone snapped. "I'm so sorry," the same person said stretching out their hand. "It's okay. I wasn't looking where I was going," I replied taking their hand. They helped me up and I dusted my shirt off. Once I looked up to face them, I was shocked. I couldn't believe who I was standing in front of.

"Oh my god."