Chapter 4

"Hey Val?" Colby asked once we got to their car. "What?" "Is what Jeremy and Neil said true?" I sighed and looked down. "To be honest, yes. It's true," I admitted. I looked over at Nicki. She had a slight blush on her face. "Aww. Nicki's blushing," Jon said. "That's because Neil enjoys embarrassing me," she said looking down. Jon walked over to her and lifted her head up. "You're cute when you blush. Don't hide it," he told her. She blushed even more. I smiled and we got in the car.

Nicki's POV

"Aww. Nicki's blushing," Jon said. "That's because Neil enjoys embarrassing me," I said looking down. Someone walked over to me and lifted my head up. It was Jon. "You're cute when you blush. Don't hide it." I blushed even more. We eventually got in the car and left the airport parking lot.

"So where do you guys wanna go?" Colby asked from the drivers seat. "Let's go to the park!!" I exclaimed. The others agreed and Colby drove to the park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

"Is she always like this?" Joe asked as Nicki ran around the park with Jon chasing her. "Yup. Pretty much," I replied. "What about Jon? Is this a normal thing for him?" "Only when a pretty girl is involved," Colby answered. So Jon thinks Nicki's pretty. Interesting, I thought with a smirk. Colby, Joe, and I continued watching Jon chase Nicki. I have to admit. They would make a cute couple. I looked over at Colby. He was a really nice, sweet, and caring guy. Not to mention very attractive. I smiled slightly and turned my attention back to Nicki and Jon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We just left the park. I texted Jeremy telling him that we would meet them at the hotel Colby, Jon, and Joe were staying at. He told me they would be there in 15 minutes. We got in the car and Colby drove us to the hotel. Once we got there, I saw the tour bus in the parking lot. We got out of the car and the guys walked to the bus with me and Nicki. When we got to the door, Nicki and I turned around to face them.

"So, I guess we'll see you guys later," I said. They nodded. "Yup. But before you go, we wanted to give you these," Joe said handing me and Nicki tickets and backstage passes for Raw tomorrow night. Nicki and I smiled wide. "Thank you guys so much!!!" Nicki exclaimed. "So we'll see you there?" Colby asked hopefully. "Absolutely," I answered. They smiled. "Val, we should get going. Neil just texted me telling us to hurry up," Nicki said. I nodded. "Alright." I faced the guys. "I guess we have to get going. We'll see you guys tomorrow night," I said. "It was awesome meeting you guys," Nicki added. "Same to you," Colby said. We gave them each a quick hug before going on the bus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how was your day?" Jeremy asked with a smirk. "It was awesome!!!" Nicki screamed. "Calm down Nicki," Neil said. "Neil, she met her favorite wrestler and spent the entire day with him. She's not gonna calm down," I told him. "Good point." "Anyway," Kevin started. "What are those?" he asked pointing to the tickets in our hands. "They gave us tickets and backstage passes for Monday Night Raw tomorrow night!!" I replied. "Really?" Josh asked. "Yes!!! They even gave us tickets and backstage passes for you guys too." "Seriously?!?!" Alex asked excitedly. I just nodded and handed them their tickets and passes. They smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Today was the best day ever," Nicki said. We were in the front lounge watching the guys play video games. I nodded in agreement. "Yeah. It was." I smiled remembering everything that happened today. Even though Jeremy and Neil embarrassed us, it was still a great day. I looked over at Nicki. She was looking at her phone with a slight blush on her cheeks. "You're blushing," I said. She nodded not saying anything. I moved next to her and looked down at her phone. It was a text from Jon. I smiled.

Nicki's POV

I felt my phone vibrate as Val and I watched the guys play Black Ops 3. I took it out of my pocket and looked at the text. It was from Jon.

Hey Nicki. It was great meeting you earlier. I had such a great day today. I haven't had a day like today in a long time. I can't wait to see you tomorrow at Raw. Goodnight beautiful ;)~Jon

I could feel myself start to blush. Val moved next to me and looked at my phone. She smiled.

"Looks like someone likes you Nicki," she said with a wink. "Jon doesn't like me," I told her. "Umm... yeah. He does." "No. He doesn't. He was just being nice." "Nicki, Jon likes you. I saw the way he looked at you. Besides, he pushed me to the side when I was introducing you to them at the airport earlier," she explained. I giggled. "You really think he likes me?" I asked her. She nodded and I smiled.

"So what about you and Colby?" I asked changing the subject. "What about me and Colby?" "You guys totally like each other." "No. We're just starting to become friends." "Val, you know you like Colby," I told her. "I can't keep anything from you, can I?" I shook my head. "Nope." She sighed. "Okay. Fine. I like Colby," she admitted. "Awww!!!!!! You have a crush on Col-" She put her hand on my mouth cutting me off. Jeremy paused their game and they looked over at us.

"Val has a crush on who?" Jeremy asked. "No one," Val replied. "Yeah. Sure," he said not believing her. "You know you can tell me anything Val." "I know Jeremy, but there are some things you just don't need to know," she told him. "Alright. Just know that I'm always here for you when you need me." She nodded. The guys faced the TV and continued their game. After a few minutes, I yawned.

"I'm gonna go to bed," I said getting up from the couch. "Night Nicki," they said. "Love you little sister," Neil added. "Love you too big brother." I walked towards the bunk area and changed into my pajamas. I crawled into my bunk and though about what Val said.

Maybe Jon does like me.