Chapter 2

>RECAP<

Once I looked up to face them, I was shocked. I couldn't believe who I was standing in front of.

"Oh my god."

>END RECAP<

"You're Seth Rollins," I said shocked. "I'm a huge fan." He chuckled. "I can tell. What's your name?" "I'm Valerie." "Nice to meet you Valerie. And call me Colby." I smiled and nodded. I heard someone clear their throat. That's when I noticed Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns standing next to Colby. "I'm Jon and this is Joe," Dean said. I nodded. "It's nice to meet you guys. Would it be okay if I got a picture with all of you?" I asked them. "Sure." Once we took the picture, I sent it to my best friend Nicki.

"Well, I should get going. My brother is probably waiting for me," I said. "Alright. Could I possibly get your number? We could hang out sometime," Colby asked. I nodded and we swapped numbers. "I'll see you guys later," I said. "See ya." I gave them a small wave and eventually met up with the guys for their meet and greet.

"What are you smiling about?" Jeremy asked once I joined them. "You will not believe who I just met a few minutes ago," I said excitedly. "Who?" "Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns!!!" "I don't believe you," Josh said. "Prove it," Kevin added. "Fine," I said pulling out my phone and showing them the picture I just took with them. "Oh wow. She wasn't kidding," Alex said. "Did you tell Seth Rollins how much you love him?" Jeremy smirked. "No. And I'm gonna hurt you if you don't keep your mouth shut." I glared at him. He put his hands up in surrender as fans started walking up to the table. My phone vibrated signalling I got a text. It was from Nicki.

OH MY GOD!!! YOU MET SETH ROLLINS, DEAN AMBROSE, AND ROMAN REIGNS!!! *fangirling*~Nicki

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!~Val

I'm so jealous of you right now~Nicki

I'm aware. Why do you think I sent the picture?~Val

-.- I hate you~Nicki

I love you too <3~Nicki

I laughed a little and put my phone away as the meet and greet ended. The guys and I left the arena and got back on the bus. I yawned as we entered the living area.

"Guys, I'm going to bed. Goodnight," I said while heading over to the bunks. "Night Val." I crawled in my bunk and checked my phone. I had a text from Colby.

Hey Val. It was great meeting you earlier. Do you think you can hang out tomorrow? Jon, Joe, and I have the day off~Colby

Yeah. That sounds fun. Would it be okay if my best friend Nicki comes along? She's a big wrestling fan like me and she's joining us for the rest of the tour~Val

What do you mean for the rest of the tour?~Colby

Oh. I forgot to mention Jeremy McKinnon is my older brother~Val

You're Jeremy's little sister?~Colby

Yeah. I am. And Nicki is Neil's little sister~Val

Really?~Colby

Yup. So can she hang out with us?~Val

Of course she can. What time is she coming?~Colby

Around 10:30 tomorrow morning~Val

Alright. Do you want to meet at the airport?~Colby

Sure. Nicki's gonna freak when she sees all of you. Especially Jon~Val

Andy why's that?~Colby

She's a HUGE Dean Ambrose fan~Val

Ah. I gotcha~Colby

Yeah. I'm gonna go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight Colby~Val

Night Valerie~Colby

I smiled and set my phone down. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep thinking about tomorrow.