Chapter 6

Jon and Joe had the upper hand most of the match. Jon and Sheamus are currently in the the ring. Sheamus was down on the mat as Jon continuously kicked him in the stomach. I could hear Joe yelling at Jon to tag him in. Jon kicked Sheamus a few more times then tagged in Joe.

>SKIP MATCH<

"Here are your winners, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns!!" Everyone cheered as the ref raised their hands. They left the ring and headed up the ramp. I saw Jon wink at Nicki as they passed us. She blushed slightly and I saw Neil smirk.

"Looks like someone likes you Nicki," Neil teased. She shot him a glare. "Shut up Neil." He just continued to smirk. A few minutes later, I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the text.

Hey Val. Jon, Joe, and I are backstage. We'll meet you, Nicki, and the guys by the backstage entrance in 10 minutes~Colby.

Alright. We'll see you guys soon~Val

I put my phone back in my pocket and faced everyone.

"Colby just texted me. He said he, Jon, and Joe will meet us at the backstage entrance in 10 minutes," I told them. They nodded. We followed some people out of the arena and walked over to the back entrance. We took out our backstage passes and headed over to the door where a security guard was standing.

"What are you going back here?" the guard asked. "We're meeting some friends of ours," Nicki replied. "And who are your friends?" "Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns." "Yeah right." He was about to leave when someone opened the door.

"Zach, let them through," Colby said. "Do you know them?" Zach asked. "Yeah. They're friends of ours," Jon answered. Zach sighed and faced us. "Alright you guys can go through." "Thank you," I said. He nodded and we followed them inside.