Chapter 5

Jon's POV

After the girls left, Colby, Joe, and I entered the hotel and went to the elevator. Once the elevator stopped at our floor, Joe and I said goodbye to Colby and went to our room. I closed the door then sat on the couch turning on the TV. Joe sat next to me.

"Today was fun," Joe said. I nodded. "It was." "You seemed really happy with Nicki earlier," he mentioned. I smiled thinking about her. She was beautiful, funny, nice, and just amazing.

"She's fun to hang out with," I told him. "By the smile on your face, it seems to me that you like her," he smirked. "I do like her. She's not like most girls. She's different. A good different." "Maybe you should tell her." "Joe, I can't just tell Nicki I like her. I just met her this morning." "And why not? I hasn't stopped you before," he asked. "Like I said, she's different," I explained. He just nodded and turned his attention back to the TV.

Colby's POV

Right when I got to my room, I layed down on my bed thinking about earlier. Today was a great day. Val and Nicki are awesome to hang out with. They treated us like normal guys. I smiled at the thought of Val. She's really nice, sweet, funny, and beautiful. I think I'm starting to like her. I sighed happily. Closing my eyes, I slowly fell asleep thinking about Val. I can't wait to see her tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>THE NEXT DAY<

Normal POV

I woke up to my phone vibrating. I opened my eyes and grabbed my phone looking at the text.

Morning Val :)~Colby

Morning Colby :)~Val

I set my phone down and got out of bed to change.

I grabbed my phone seeing a text from Colby.

Are you excited for tonight?~Colby

Yess!!!!!!!~Val

Haha. Did you give Jeremy and the others their tickets and passes?~Colby

Yup! They were excited~Val

I had a feeling~Colby

Yeah~Val

I gotta go. I'll see you later Val~Colby

Okay. See ya Colby~Val

I put my phone down in my pocket and left the bunk area. I saw Nicki and the guys in the front lounge.

I walked over to them and sat next to Josh and Kevin

"Well look who decided to get up," Kevin said. "Shut up Kev," I replied. "Are you girls excited to go to Raw tonight?" Josh asked me and Nicki. "Yes!!!!!!!!!!" Nicki exclaimed. I chuckled at her excitement. "Yes. I'm excited," I answered. "What about you guys?" "Yeah. We're excited," Jeremy answered. "Good thing we have three days off," Neil added. "Yeah. Good thing," I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were on our way to the arena for Raw. I stood up from the couch and went to change.

I went back to the front lounge and noticed Nicki changed as well

I smiled and sat down next to her.

"Do you think Colby and Jon will think you girls are obsessed?" Alex asked. "Well, they already know we are huge fans thanks to Jeremy and Neil," I answered sending them a glare. They smiled innocently. "You're welcome." I shook my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We just pulled up to the arena. We left the bus and headed inside. After walking around the arena for a few minutes, we made our way to our seats. They were ringside. Nicki and I smiled and cheered as the show started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The entire show has been great so far. It was now time for the main event, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins and Sheamus. I heard Jon's theme go off and the entire arena screamed. Nicki's smile widened as Jon made his way to the ring. He sent her a wink making her blush. He got in the ring and Joe's theme went off. He made his way through the audience and got in the ring. Then Colby's theme played. He made his way down the ramp as mostly everyone booed and some people cheered. He saw us in the front row and gave us a small smile. He got in the ring as Sheamus' theme played. Everyone booed as he made his way to the ring. Once everyone was in the ring, the ref rang the bell and the match started.