Chapter 3

I woke up at 8:30 the next morning. I got out of my bunk and headed to the bathroom to change.

Leaving the bathroom, I went back to my bunk and grabbed my phone

Leaving the bathroom, I went back to my bunk and grabbed my phone. I walked out of the bunk area and saw Jeremy, Neil, and Alex in the living area. I sat down next to Jeremy.

"What time does Nicki's plane arrive?" Neil asked. "10:30," I answered. He smiled. Just then, my phone vibrated. I took it out of my pocket and looked at the text.

Hey Valerie. Are we still hanging out later?~Colby

Hey. And yeah. We have to pick up Nicki first though~Val

I had a feeling since she's gonna hang out with us~Colby

Meet us at the airport at 10:20~Val

Alright. See you soon~Colby

See ya~Val

I smiled and put my phone away. "Who's Colby?" Jeremy asked. "Colby is Seth Rollins' real name," I said. "Why is he meeting us at the airport?" "We're hanging out today with Nicki, Jon, and Joe." "Jon and Joe?" Alex asked confused. "Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. Jon is Dean's real name and Joe is Roman's real name." They nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled up to the airport at 10:15. "I'll go wait for Nicki. You guys stay here," I told them. "But I want to see my sister," Neil whined. He pouted and I sighed. "Alright. But if you get swarmed by fans, I'm taking Nicki and running back here." He smiled and nodded. He put on his sunglasses and baseball hat as we left the bus and headed inside the airport. Just as we sat down by the gate, my phone rang. It was Colby.

>PHONE CONVO<

Me: Hey Colby.

Colby: Hey. We just got here.

Me: Okay. Neil and I are inside waiting by Nicki's gate.

Colby: Okay. Do you want us to meet you inside?

Me: Sure.

Colby: Alright. What gate are you at?

Me: It's gate 4B

Colby: Okay. We'll see you in a few.

Me: Yup. See ya.

>END PHONE CONVO<

"Colby, Jon, and Joe are here," I told Neil. He nodded. A few minutes later, I saw them walk over to us. I smiled and waved at them.

"Hey Valerie," the three of them said. "Hey," I said standing up and giving them a hug. I let go of the hug and looked over at Neil. He was sitting there awkwardly. "Guys, this is Neil. Neil, this is Colby, Jon, and Joe," I introduced. Neil stood up and shook their hands. "Nice to meet you," he said. "You too," Joe replied. :So when is Nicki's plane landing?" Jon asked. Before I could answer, I heard my name being called. "Now." I turned around and saw Nicki running towards us.

" I turned around and saw Nicki running towards us

Once she got to us, she attacked me in a hug.

"Val! I missed you!" she exclaimed. I chuckled and hugged her back. "I missed you too Nicki." "What about me?" Neil asked. Nicki let go of the hug and faced him. "I missed you as well big brother," she said giving him a hug. "I missed you too little sister." "I'd hate to break the brother/sister moment, but I have some people I want Nicki to meet," I said. They pulled back and Nicki turned around. She gasped and her eyes went wide as she saw Colby, Jon, and Joe standing next to me.

"Valerie Jane McKinnon!! Why didn't you tell me Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns were gonna be here?!?!" she asked. "I wanted to surprise you. Plus, we're hanging out with them today," I answered. "Really?" I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off by Jon pushing me out of the way. I glared at him.

"Hi. I'm Jonathan Good, but call me Jon," he said grabbing her hand. She blushed. "I'm Nicole Westfall, but I go by Nicki." "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." She blushed even more. "Jon, stop flirting. I'm Colby by the way," he said. "And this is Joe." She shook their hands. "Nice to meet you." "Anyway," Neil stated. "Let's go get your bags and then head to the bus. The guys miss you." She nodded. "And then we'll go with Colby, Jon, and Joe," I said. We all agreed and went to get her bags. Once she had everything, we left the airport and go on the bus. I looked back at Colby, Jon, and Joe.

"You guys can come in," I told them. They nodded and followed me on the bus and to the living area. I saw Alex, Kevin, Josh, and Jeremy on the couches playing video games. I shook my head. Nicki and I looked at each other and nodded. We walked over to them and slapped them upside the head.

"What the hell was that for?!?!" Josh exclaimed pausing the game. "Nicki's here and I want you guys to meet some people," I explained. They sat up and once they saw Nicki, they gave her a group hug. She laughed. "I feel so loved." "That's because we love you," Alex said. I cleared my throat getting their attention.

"Guys, this is-," Jeremy cut me off. "We know. Jon, Colby, and Joe. Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too," they said. "You know, Val here is a BIG Seth Rollins fan," Jeremy teased. I glared at him. "Oh really?" Colby replied. "Oh yeah. You should see her room at home. She-," "That's enough Jeremy," I said putting my hand over his mouth. I leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "If you say anything else, you're gonna regret it. Understand?" He gulped and nodded. I let go of him and walked over to Nicki. "And just in case you're wondering, Nicki is a HUGE Dean Ambrose fan," Neil smirked. Nicki got wide eyed. I saw Jon smile. "She has multiple posters of you all over her room at home," Neil told Hon. Nicki glared at him. "Neil, do you ever keep your mouth shut??" she asked him. "Nope." "I'm gonna get you back for this. You won't know how and you won't know when, but I'm gonna get you." "We're gonna leave now," I said before Jeremy and Neil could embarrass us even more. I grabbed Nicki by the arm and headed off the bus with Colby, Jon, and Joe following us.

Well, that was embarrassing.