H-He's gone

Pov Dipper

I really thought Bill was a bad guy, but he really isn't. He's just like all the monster in gravity falls that I've helped over the days I've been here. Bill is just confused about what he wanted, what he feels about others. It's just confusing and I understand that. I've been threw all of that and I'm still confused.

I guess I haven't been listing or paying attention to him in general. Every action, every feeling, every emotion he's soon until now. I haven't been paying attention to those things before this started. Ever since he's capture me he's been so nice. Now all those terrible stories that I've heard about him seem like lies. Bill as told me personal things and I've even hugged the little triangle.

I feel like we've become friends and not just enemies anymore. I've heard all his stories and they are very interesting. Bill told me that he would secretly watch over me to make sure that I'm safe. Bill doesn't seem like a demon to me, he's more like an angel.

"Pinetree wanna explore my castle?" Bill asked.
"Of course." I smiled.
"Well let's go." Bill said.

Bill hovered over my shoulder as we walked around. A heard a large explosion and everything went blank. I was on the floor bleeding from my knees, arms, lips just bleeding.

My vision was blurry and as I tried to stand up I saw Stan and Ford. I see Mabel running towards me and I blacked out.

Mindscape

I woke up and my body was still covered in injuries, but I felt fine at the same time. I saw Bill and fire is just around him. I didn't know what to do.

"Pinetree don't move." Bill said.
"Bill what's going on?" I said
"Pinetree just don't come near me." Bill said.
"B-Bill your disappearing." I said.
"Pinetree. . . ."
"B-Bill don't worry I can figure this out. I-I just need to-"
"Pinetree don't worry about me. " Bill said.
"What? " I said.
"Don't worry." Bill said.
"I need to worry Bill! Your slowly disappearing and I can't even save you." I shouted.
"Pinetree it's okay, I'll be just fine." Bill said.
"No your not! " I yelled.

Tears started to steam down my eyes as I see him slowly fading away. I didn't know what was really going on, but I was panicking.

I felt the floor of the mindscape shake and everything was falling apart. I looked up at Bill and he just looked at me. His form was changing everytime I would hear a crash.

"Pinetree I guess this is it."
"Crash!" He turned into a different shape.
"Bill n-no please don't leave me! "

"I'm gonna miss you."
"Crash! " Turned into an animal.
"B-Bill don't."
"I've always looked up to you."
"

Crash!" Turned into a building.
"Don't leave me!"
"It's for the best and have a great birthday, grow up and don't look back."
"Crash! " Back to his original form.
"I NEED YOU! "
"Pinetree I-"
"Crash!" He's h-humam....he's around my age.
"We made a de-"

He was gone. The mindscape I was in was falling apart. I just sat down and hugged my knees tight, I lost him,
h-he's gone.

Back into reality

I woke up on the floor surrounded by Stan, Ford and Mabel. My face was covered in tear but the grief was gone from my eyes. My face was emotionless and just blank.

"Dipper!" Mabel hugged me tight.
". . ."
"We did it, we defeated Bill and your safe." Mabel smiled.
"Kiddo show some emotion, we did it." Stan said.
". . ."
"Dipper? " Ford said.
"I never got to say goodbye."

When I mumbled those words I heard felt like someone was say it with me. Mabel just looked at me as I made a fist.

"Kid?" Stan said.

I see everyone rushing in to see if I was okay. The same face that I made was still there. Just blank.

"Dude your alright." Soos said.
". . ."
"Dude?"

I just couldn't believe that I lost him.
I slightly push Mabel off me and start to walk away.

•••

It's been a few days now and we're finally going back to California. I haven't shown anymore to Stan, Ford or Mabel.

"Bye kids! " Stan said as we entered the bus.
"Bye." Ford and everyone else said.
"Bye!" Mabel yelled.

I wanted to leave because I couldn't take the pain anymore. This reminded me to much up him. He told me the truth about everything he's ever done. The truth behind everything was because he wanted attention, love and care.

He secretly looked after me, after all this time. I always knew he was something special, but I could never see that because I was blinded by something toxic. I couldn't get to know him, to understand him, like I do with other monsters. I find out there problem, I help with their situations, I can understand them.

When the one that needs the most help finally comes to you and with a blink of an eye their gone.

I-I failed him.