Let go of her!

Pov Dipper

It's been about five days and ever since I found that statue I've been seeing it everyday. I've been thinking about trying to set him free. Ford isn't starting to become my enemie and that isn't good.

I've been telling him the truth and he's just saying its all lies. Stan is trusting me more because he knows me well. At least two people trust me enough.

I headed down stairs and went into the living room. I hear people talking in the gift shop area. I thought Stan would have stopped this thing by now.

"This gift shop is still opened?" I said.
"Sure is kiddo." Stan smiled.
"I can't believe it." I said.
"Grunkle Stan do you still have the grabbling hook? " Mabel asked.
"Sure do." Stan said.
"I found it! " Mabel smiled.
"You can keep it sweetie." Stan said.
"Dipper I found the hat. " Mabel smiled.
"What hat? " I asked.

She put a hat on my head and I looked at her. It was my Pinetree hat, well a replacement of it. My hair was some what mess as well which annoyed me a bit. I looked at Mabel and she hugged me tight.

"You look adorable." Mabel smiled.
"It's just a hat Mabel. " I mumbled.
"Still I miss the young Dipper." Mabel said.
"You were an akward kid." Stan said.
"I know. " I said.
"Dipper." Mabel said.
"Yes." I said.
"Wanna find some monster like we used to do?" Mabel said.
"Okay but we need to becareful." I said
"Yeah! Mystery twins." Mabel smiled

Mabel finally lets go of me and smiles while running out the door. Stan told me that I can keep the hat because it made Mabel happy.

Mabel ran into the woods while I was walking behind her. She finally stopped running and deiced to walk. Mabel froze as she saw someone.

"Dipper look, it's so cute." She whispered.
"What's cute?" I asked.
"Look." Mabel pointed.
"Wait." I said.

I can't believe I still remember things from the journals. I forgot the name of the creature but it's all cute until you get too close to it. I was thinking and didn't realize Mabel was gone.

"Mabel come back here! " I whispered yelled.
"Why it's just a cute thing." Mabel smiled.
"No Mabel-"

Mabel froze as she saw the creature grew bigger. Mabel slowly started to step back but the it grabbed her.

"Mabel!" I yelled.
"Dipper! " Mabel yelled.

The creature rawred and started to swing it's arm. Mabel starts to kick and struggle.

"Let go of her!" I yelled.

I threw myself at the monster and tackled it. It let go of Mabel and started to circle around me. Mabel was laying their trying to get her mind back from the clouds.

"Don't you dare touch her." I said.
"Grrr....."
"I'm not afraid of you." I said.

The monster jumped on to me and pinned me to the ground. I tried to kick it but I couldn't.

"Ah! " I yelled in pain.
"Dipper! " Mabel said.

The creature bite my arm as it then looked at Mabel.

"Don't you dare hurt her! " I yelled.

I kicked it with all my strength and the monster ran away. I slowly got up and looked at Mabel.

"Mabel are you hurt?" I asked.
"Dipper your bleeding." Mabel said.
"I'm fine but did you get hurt?" I asked.
"No Dipper we need to go home and clean and dress it." Mabel said.
"Just tell me that your okay." I said.
"Dipper I'm fine." Mabel said.

Mabel and I started walking back home. Once as got home I see Stan look at me.

"What happened?!" Stan said.
"A monster that looked like this cute thing attacked us." I said.
"I'll get the-"
"I already got it Grunkle Stan." Mabel said.

I rolled up my sleeves and the bite mark was covering the cuts I did to myself.

"That thing did a number on you."Stan said.
"Y-Yeah." I said.
"I'm sorry Dipper, this won't have happened if I would have listened." Mabel said.
"It's not your fault Mabel, as long as your self than everything is fine." I said.
"I'm sorry." Mabel said cleaning my injury.
"It's fine Mabel don't worry about it." I said.
"I still be bad." Mabel said.
"You shouldn't." I said.
"You two aren't planning going back in the woods are you? " Stan asked.
"Not today. " I said.
"Good because I don't want anyone to get hurt again." Stan said.
"I'm just glad that you're okay." Mabel said.

While Mabel was cleaning the wound and dressing it. I realized that it bite my arm that was already injured so now I have a reason to wear a bandage.

"Alright Dipper. " Mabel smiled.
"Thanks Mabel." I said.
"Please don't do that again, you just should have gotten help." Mabel said.
"Mabel it was a natural reaction, my job is to protect you from everything and everyone that wants to hurt you." I said.
"I know but you have to let go of that reaction and do what's best so you won't get hurt." Mabel said.
"If I let that go Mabel, the old Dipper will be gone forever. That's something I don't want to let go." I said.
"Just used your reactions more carefully next time." Mabel said.
"I will. " I said.

Mabel raced upstairs as I went to the living room. I looked at the dressed arm and mumbled a few things. Then I just went back to my room and took a short nap.

Third person

Mabel was in her room working on a few things. Stan was in the gift shop selling people junk. Ford was trying to see if Bill would ever come back.

Dipper was asleep and dreaming a nightmare as usually. Then something interesting happened. While Ford was trying to figure out where Bill's really at something happened.

Since Dipper was singing the statue every single day will slowly breaking him free. Dipper didn't know that he was a cause of bring pack the king of all demons. Ford gather the sample of the statue and started to do if you test .

While doing that something happened powerful demon magic came out of the rock. Since the last person Bill saw Dipper and went directly to his room.

For some reason it stopped is a nightmares and healed his arm. Ford didn't know that he was also the cause of making the statue break even more by taking a few more samples.

Ford thought that a little bit more samples wouldn't harm anyone or anything, well he was wrong. He was so tempted to break more and more samples that he couldn't stop, at the same time he knew that something was happening causing the statue to break more.

Realizing that he's a genius, but he didn't realize that it was a mistake. Dippers plan to Bill bring Bill him back into reality would work now because the rock is now fragile enough to break.