Truth and only

Pov Bill

This was bad, I was focusing on the moment and didn't see her. Shooting star was here and she was mad.

"I'll explain everything just don't let Sixer get involved." I said.
"Why should I-" Shooting Star was cut off.

I looked at Pinetree and he's freaking out about this. It's too much for him, he doesn't want the same thing to happen twice. Me leaving him.

"Pinetree I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere without." I said.
"I-I know but F-Ford will. I can't go threw that again, I can't lose you because of him." Pinetree said.
"Dipper get away from him. " Shooting star said.
"No! " Pinetree yelled.
"What? " Shooting star said.

They both looked at each other but their both completely different emotions.

"You we're comfortable with Will but now you know he's Bill he's suddenly a different? What's the difference, Bill isn't going to hurt anyone." Pinetree said.
"Dipper this is the demon that tried to kill us? " Shooting star said.
"This is the demon that I missed for so many years." Pinetree said.
"He almost killed everyone in this town." Shooting star said.
"The demon that made me happy again." Pinetree said.
"This doesn't make any sense Dipper, Bill is evil." Shooting star said.
"Shooting Star- I mean Mabel, I know you don't trust me for all the stupid things I did back then. My staute broke and I was set free, Pinetree was the first person I saw. He was happy. I didn't know that something was waiting for me. Something real." I said.

She gave me an angry look and I didn't move. She walked closr to us and it was confusing at first.

"Bill isn't evil." Pinetree said.
"I'm not risking it." Shooting Star said.

A bubble was around her and I stepped back.

"Mabel no!" Pinetree said.

"Ford on his way with backup so if you think of doing anything I will do it. " She said.
"Mabel please, call everything off." Pinetree said.
"He's probably in your mind." She said.
"No, I'm not." I said.

She moved and the bubble came closer but it didn't hurt me. Pinetree was in front of me.

"I-I'm not l-losing him again." The bubble wasn't going threw him.
"Dipper just get out of the way! I'm doing this to protect you." She said.
"Y-You would ha-have to kill m-me." Pinetree said.
"What is this made out of!" I said.
"Unicorn hair and mercury." She said.

"This does hurt." He mumbled.

He isn't demon, unicorn hair is supposed to work on demons. Mercury is what makes the bubble part. Why can't Shooting star see that she's hurting Pinetree. I grabbed Pinetree and pushed him out.

"Why did it hurt you?" I said.
"I d-don't know but you were right it hurts like hell." He smiled.
"Don't do that again." I said.
"I made a promise to myself that I won't lose you." Pinetree said.
"I need you too." I said.
"Ford is going to come and hurt you, then theirs the bubble that can kill you. Their is so many things that I can't control, but I can control my own actions." He said.
"Killing yourself? Pinetree it's only a matter of time before everything happens. Everyone of Fords actions we can take on together." I said
"I just can't let them take you away, not again." Pinetree said.
"I'm not going anywhere Pinetree, but I need you too." I said.

Shooting star watched our little sence from a distance.

"Tell me the truth and only the truth." She said.
"Alright Mabel." Pinetree said.
"When? " She asked.
"A month now." He said.
"He's been here for a month." Shooting star said.
"Yes." I said.
"Did you ever hurt my brother within the time line?" She asked.
"I haven't, I can't hurt Pinetree." I said.
"Dipper why didn't you tell me? " She asked.
"I-I was scared." Pinetree said.
"I'm your sister, I would have understood because I noticed that once he came back you were happy. I was just scared that he would hurt you." She said.
"Shooting Star, I can't hurt Pinetree because he means a lot to me. I would feel guilty if I hurt him." I said.

She took of the bracelet and placed it on the ground. She went up to me and looked at me.

"Bill do you love my brother?" She said.
"I do." I said.
"Do you swear to protect him?" She said.
"Yes." I said.
"Dipper do you feel the same way."
"I do." Pinetree said.
"Alright." she paused.
"Trust you and I forgive you." She said.
"Thanks Mabel." Pinetree said.

Shooting star hugged Pinetree. The mystery twins... For some reason I started to cry. They both trust me and forgive me for the stupid shit I did.

"Bill? " Shooting star said.
"Sorry." I said.
"Bill, don't cry." Pinetree said.
"After all this time." I said.

Pinetree went over to me and wiped my tears away.

"I never knew you had this side." Shooting star said.
"Stupid meatsack feelings." I said.
"Their not stupid their wonderful." Pinetree said.
"Now kiss." Shooting star said giving us a smug look.
"Mabel! " Pinetree blushed.
"Come on." Shooting star said.
"I hate you." Pinetree said.
"You love me." Shooting star said.

Third perosn

Dipper was in Bill's arms while telling Mabel no about her request. Bill was just watching this whole thing. Their was something strange about this, why was Dipper effected by the bubble?

Mabel forgot that Ford and his "back up" were coming. For some reason it was taking a bit long for them to show up, but in a few seconds they will arrive.

Another war between Cipher and Ford.