I'm here.

Pov Dipper

I woke up with the sun shining in eyes. I didn't have my usual nightmare, which was odd to me. My head slightly ached but it was fine.
I looked at my arm and it was unwrapped and clear. Their was no bite marks, no cuts, it was clear.

I somewhat didn't believe it because injuries cannot heal that fast. I wore the the bandage again so Mabel won't get suspicious about this. It was strange.

I heard a light knock on the door. I got up and answered my door.

"Yes? " I said.
"Good morning Dipper." Mabel said
"What?" I said.
"You slept for the entire day yesterday silly." Mabel said.
"I did? " I said.
"You did." Mabel said.
"O-Okay." I said.

Mabel gave me a soft smile as she closed the door. I sat back down looking at my arm again. How was this possible? I started to hear someone talking to thing.

"Stanly you have to listen, He's coming ba-" Ford said.
"Ford stop this nonsense! Dipper was right, you should stop being so idiotic. He's gone and not coming back because you killed him." Stan said.

When I heard that I started to hold in my tears. I always that it was my fault for not trying to help him.

"The boy is wrong, he is coming back and it's going to happen soon." Ford said.
"No it's not, the demon is gone." Stan said
"He's coming back and their is proof!" Ford said.
"Their is no proof! " Stan yelled.

I hear a door slam shut then loud foot stumps on the floor. I opened my door and sneaked out the back to go into the woods.

I walked through the forest to try to find that statue. I didn't know why I was in a rush to find it. I just was.

My emotion were confusing me to the point that I was losing my mind. I ran around trying to find it.

I tripped and ended up scraping my knee, I found the statue as well. I stood up to only kneel back down. Tears started to steam down my face as I look at the satute.

"Why do I miss you so much? " I cried.
"Why do you make me feel so helpless? " I sobbed.
"Why can't I have you back? "

I hugged the stupid satute and felt the tears hit the ground. I heard something crap from a far distance and ignored it.

"I never understood you until that day. "
"I wanted to help you more than anyone because I knew you were misunderstood."
"I couldn't help you because it was too late."
"I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you."
"I kept on looking back and couldn't let you go, I didn't want to lose you even more."

My eyes widen as I heard someone say something. I couldn't feel the cold stone anymore. The ruff texture was gone. My breathing was somewhat out of control. I felt something on my cheek and I finally look up.

My eyes widen even more while tears stream down my face. I couldn't believe my own two eyes.

"Pinetree, it's okay."
"B-Bill?" I said in a teary voice.
"It's me Pinetree, I can't stand to see you cry." He placed his hand on my cheek while wiping my tears away.

I place my hand on top of his and looked at him. Then for some reason anger came out as well.

"Y-You're such an idiot! I could have helped you, I-I felt so helpless without." I mumbled.
"Pinetree I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. I knew that nothing could save me from the mess that I was in. I-"
"You're just an idiot Bill, I didn't want to believe that you were really gond. I missed you so much." I said.

While I said that final sentence I hugged him. I felt his arms around me and I couldn't speak. I was glad that he was back but at the same time worried. What if Ford finds out?

"I missed you too." Bill said.
"I'm glad that I have you back." I said.
"I'm glad to be back Pinetree " Bill said placing his forehead on mines.
"I missed that stupid nickname." I said.
"I never want to let go of you again." I said.

I placed my head on his chest as he pulls me close. A dull smile, a real smile came on my face.

"Is that a smile I see." Bill said.
"I'm just happy." I said.

This was a little embarrassing for me. I haven't really showed any affection for someone that isn't Mabel. Well, I have to show affection to Mabel because she's my sister.

My face was somewhat red as I felt his hand on my waist. I just realized that Bill was human. I slightly look up and look at his features.

Bill has blonde hair on top while it's back on the bottom. His skin is a light tan, well close to my skin but a tad darker. His eyes were golden and they were beautiful to look at. Bill was wearing regular basic human clothing that was close to he usually style.

Well, a yellow hoodie with a brick pattern and a bow tie, dark blue jeans, and black converse. I don't know how the bow tie can fit their but, it's Bill for you.

"H-How are you human?" I asked.
"I really don't know Pinetree. I think that the last thing I saw was the thing that I would turn into." Bill said.
"Are you still a demon?" I asked.
"I am." Bill said.
"Can you still make deals? " I asked.
"yes, but I don't want to do them anymore because than.... I'll lose you." Bill said.
"Where are you going to do now?" I asked.
"I'll go to the mindscape." Bill said.
"Are you going to come back? " I said holding on to his hoodie.
"Of course I am, we made a deal that I would never leave you remembered." We had a deal?
"O-Oh." I said.
"You don't remember, I see." Bill said.
"S-Sorry." I said.
"It's alright. The deal was that we won't leave each other. We made the deal together, it was stupid at the time." Bill said.
"I wanna make a new deal." I mumbled.
"You do? "
"I never want you to leave me again and I'll protect you no matter what." I said.
"I'll do the same." Bill said.
"Agree? " I said.
"Yeah." Bill said.

Bill's hand was on fire as I shook it. He smiled and looked at me again.