I know how to summon Bill

Pov Dipper
Two weeks later

It's been two long weeks and it's been boring. Grunkle Stan, Ford and Mabel have been in the lab for those two weeks. I've been giving false information about Bill to them.

I know that I'm suppose to feel bad about this, but I don't. I've been in the corner watching them struggle to find a way to really kill him, but I see no point in this.

"Sweetie that's not going to work." Ford said to Mabel.
"It might." Mabel said.
"Going into Stanly's memories isn't going to bring him back." Ford said.
"It might work." Mabel groaned.
"It won't Mabel, trust me. " Stan said.
"Why not. " Mabel said.
"Because it doesn't work like that, we can't go in his memories because we don't have the technology to do that." Ford said.
"We could try." Mabel said.
"We can't, we need new plans to get him back." Stan said.

I fully went down stairs and looked at them with an annoyed face.

"I don't mean to interrupt you're plans but shouldn't you give up by now. I mean not to make anyone upset, but he's not going to return. I don't thing you guys have to worry any time soon. When he does show up we can worry about it then, their has been no evidence that he's here." I said.
"Their has been evidence that he's here Dipper." Stan said.
"I'm just saying that it's a waste of time." I sighed.
"We're trying to protect gravity Falls." Ford said.
"From what? " I said.
"From that dream demon Dipper!" Ford said
"He's not even here! I feel like you guys are just paranoid about this whole thing. Can't we just realize that he's gone and never coming back. You just want him to come back, so you can feel that same experience you once had. He's gone.....theirs nothing we can do about it and what if he's back, so what? If he causes trouble then we'll stop him and if he doesn't than he doesn't." I said.
"How do you know that he's not here?  None of us have figure out a way to summon him or at least track him down. You such an idiot sometimes and your foolish behavior has had it up to here with me." Ford said.
"Thinking that you were a genius but you're really just blind. How can we even know that he's here or not! I've changed and I know that but we can't go back in time and repeat what happens. We can learn from our mistakes and do something better. We can't just-" The cipher wheel... Can't that be the way to bring him back?
"Dipper your such a moron sometimes, I have evidence that he's back. The nightmares that you've been having aren't just some random thing to happen." Ford said.
"I've been having those since I left this place! " I yelled.
"Don't raise your voice at me." Ford said.
"I'm so sorry that you can't-"
"Dipper shut it for a while. I know that he's here because his statue is in the woods and it's slowly breaking apart meaning one thing. He's trying to break free and come back." Ford said.
"I just wish that he was back. " I mumbled hugging myself.
"What was that? " Ford angrily said.
"Nothing." I said.
"There we go again! You have changed so much and I have no clue if your my nephew or not. You loved this type of thing and now your just throwing everything away." Ford said.
"Maybe it's because something finally triggered something in my mind. That, That, That, That.... "
"Dipper just leave, we don't need your presents here." Ford said.
"If you can only see it threw my eyes, than you'll understand." I mumbled while walking upstairs.

I was half way up the stairs until it hits me. If I draw the cipher wheel and include the state instead of the picture of him, will it work?

I ran to my room and started to look for a random journal. I remember packing a empty journal for some reason. Once I found it, I started to write everything I remember from the journals (Just everything about Bill) and the things he told me.

Today or tomorrow I just need to find that statue. If I can find it I can possibly get Bill back. I just don't know if Ford will find out once I do it. I don't want anyone to get hurt, well not as much as me.

"Should I even do this?" I said.
"If I do than, than I get to see Bill again." I mumbled
"I get to talk to him, to see him, to hug him tight."
"I just miss him so much, that it hurts to even think about him." I almost started to cry.

I sometimes wonder if I even have enough courage to even see him, but at the same time I don't have that. Would it be a good idea to bring him back? That's the only question I have because, what happens if he gets hurt under my watch? Sometimes I wonder if I can live with myself if he got hurt.

Why do I miss him so much?
Why does it hurt?
Why can't I think straight?
Why do I harm himself?
Why do I need him so much?

Was it because he would take care of me when I didn't even know was it. because he did all of this because he didn't want me to get hurt, but still ended up hurting me. I can't think straight because my mind is wandering and thinking about what it would be like if you was right here right now next to me do. I harm myself because I am trying to find peace, I think I need him too much and it's slowly killing me. I need him  because he keeps me safe and I don't realize it until it's too late.

I can feel the tears just coming down because of all this arguing in my head. I wipe my tears away and look at the door.

I heard a soft knock on my door and I put away everything.

"C-Come in." I said.
"Sorry about Grunkle Ford." Mabel said.
"I-It's fine." I said.
" What about we go into town? A few people wanted to see you, so what do you think? " Mabel asked.
"I'm not sure." I said.
"Come on, it'll be fun." Mabel smiled.
"Fine." I said.
"come on let's go." Mabel said.
"Okay." I mumbled.
"Yeah and their going to be excited to see you." Mabel smiled.