How it happened

Pov Bill

Sixer is going to pay for this and if he hurts Pinetree I will murder him.

"Just let go of him." I said.
"What did you do to him?" Ford said.
"I did nothing to him. " I said.
"Lies." Ford said.

Sixer stepped back with Pinetree and placed his finger on the trigger.

"You think won't shoot my own nephew, I've worse." Sixer said.
"Grunkle Ford please. " Shooting star begged.
"I know you did something, just tell me." Sixer said.
"Everyone out of here." I said.
"I'm not leaving him." Shooting Star said.
"Everyone but Shooting Star leave. " I said.

Everyone left and I knew shooting star wasn't going to leave her brother.

"Their are three ways to make someone demon. One is unknown, second is a dangerous ritual that no one has survived and." I couldn't say the last one.
"That doesn't answer my question, does it? What did you do to Dipper?" He asked.
"Ford listen, he had nothing to do with me being demon. I'm having it up to here with you, with your foolish actions. I have no idea how I became demon, I'm willing to find out if you just let me go." Pinetree said.
"Calm down Pinetree, anger can trigger your powers." I said.
"Ford enough! " Pinetree said.

The gun broke in two and Sixer stepped back.

"Dipper come on, let's go." Shooting star said.
"I'm not done." His demon side is showing.

I went up to Pinetree and stopped him before he could hurt him.

"Pinetree look at me." I said.
"What." Pinetree said.
"Let go, he's not worth time and we need to leave. You aren't like this, you're sweet, kind, loving, you don't hurt anyone. We can figure out why this happened, just calm down." I said.
"This asshole needs to be punished." Pinetree said.
"Hey, you have me." I said.
"Fine." Pinetree said.

Shooting Star hugged Pinetree before jolting back.

"Why did my brother just burn me?!" She said.
"He's still angry." I said.
"Sorry Mabel." Pinetree said.

We all forgot about Sixer and went to find the other, but the bad thing was every time Pinetree took a step fire showed up.

"Bill? Dipper is setting fire to the ground." She pointed out.

I carried Pinetree bridal style, he was embarrassed but still mad at Ford.

"

So, for being a demon? You can turn regular people into one." shooting star asked.
"You can, but it's very difficult." I said.

"How did I even become demon?" Pinetree said.
"I have no idea, but we can figure this out." I said.
"So, what was the third way? You somewhat blushed while you were going to say it." shooting star said.
"You're going to hate me." I said to shooting star.
"Come on." Shooting star said.
"If you say so." I said.
"Now I'm scared." Pinetree said.
"I would have to sleep with him." I said.
"Oh my! " Shooting star said.
"Bill! " Pinetree blushed.
"That's definitely not a reason he is demon." I said.
"Thank god." Shooting star said.
"I hate you all." His face was a brighter red.
"So, if Dipper didn't do the second and third thing, then it was the first option." Shooting star said.
"That's the only thing left." I said.
"Don't you have any background knowledge about the first option? " Pinetree asked.
"My great grandma told me that they would have to have a very special connection. That one has to be far away from the other person, for a certain amount of time. Then they would have to say a certain word to make them demon. To estimate how long he's been demon it was before I was here." I said
"Wait I got it!" Shooting star said.
"Dipper was depressed once he left, you were in a stone prison. Dipper was attacked by a monster and go bitten, the very next day Ford said that your present was back. I noticed that he didn't have that bite mark anymore the very next day. Maybe you powers noticed that Dipper was about to die or something and saved him by turning him half or full demon." Shooting star said.
"I can't argue with that." I said.
"I was going to die!? " Pinetree said freaking out.
"Maybe? " She said.
"What!" Pinetree said.
"That's helping Shooting star, we need his emotion to be stable." I said.
"Sorry." She said.
"Where are we going anyway?" I said.
"I bet everyone is at the shack."She said.
"Let's go." I said.

Shooting star and I were trying to calm down Pinetree. It was somewhat working but everytime we set him down fire came out.

We were finally at the shack and we see everyone waiting front of it. They looked at us and smiled.

Pov Dipper

I hate this, I keep setting things on fire because I'm still pissed at Ford. When we arrived at the shack everyone was relieved that we were back.

"You're safe!" Candy and Grenda hugged Mabel.
"One question, why are you carrying Dipper?" Stan asked.
"If I set down he will burn this shack to the ground." Bill said.
"I'm still a bit mad." I said.
"Don't touch him either. " Mabel said.
"Sorry again Mabel." I smiled.
"it's your fault." Mabel said.

I was starting to calm down when I saw everyone safe. Bill placed me down and everyone took a step back. Am I really that dangerous?

"I'm good now." I smiled.
"You almost caused a forest fire." Mabel said.
"I was mad at Ford, but now I'm calm." I said.
"Alright but what about you know who." Pacifica said.
"I don't know but when the time comes, we will be ready." I smiled.
"Theirs Dipper." Gideon said.
"Come on let's go inside." Stan said.
"Party! " Mabel yelled.

Everyone went inside but me and Bill. He wanted to talk to me.

"Are you okay with this?" He asked.
"I'm alright. " I said.
"I just don't know anymore, if I'm good enough for you." Bill mumbled.
"You're perfect to me, just remember that." I said.
"Your half demon." Bill said.
"I don't care what I am, I'm just happy that everyone is safe and that you're with me." I said.
"My Pinetree's back." Bill smiled.
"NOW KISS!" We both turn around to see Candy, Grenda, Mabel and Pacifica looking threw the window.
"Let them have their moment!" Gideon said.

We both laughed and looked at them. They were all being nagged by Gideon.

"I ended up happy." I smiled.
"I ended up with you, that makes happy." Bill said.

I give him a peck on the lips and smiled. His arms were around me while I smiled.

I feel in love with this idiot