Fourteen

"YES!" Alyssa screamed when she placed her last card on the stack and beat both Felix and Jungkook for the fifth time in a row.

The two both exchanged looks before finally narrowing their eyes at the British girl in confusion.

"How are you so good at playing cards?" Jungkook questioned as he began to shuffle the cards again.

"I used to play it all the time with my cousins...and they were practically professionals."

Felix huffed as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Let's play a different game. Alyssa will just continue to win no matter how many times we cheat," Felix told Jungkook as he placed the cards back in their box.

"What should we play though?" The older male asked.

"Truth or dare."

"Are you sure about that?" Alyssa smirked at him with an eyebrow raised.

Felix gulped instantly.

"Something else then...What about wild you rather? Tag? Hide and seek?"

"How about we prank Yugyeom," Jungkook suggested with an evil smirk.

Alyssa smiled instantly.

"Sounds fun."

***

"You seem deep in thought," BamBam chuckled as he placed his lunch tray beside Chris. "Are you still thinking about what I said earlier on?"

Chris sighed as he finally returned to earth.

"Do you actually think I like her?" He asked causing the Thai to laugh.

"Sometimes I swear you are too cute," Bam pinched his cheek. "And yes, I do...just don't stress about it too much.  It's really nothing."

"I know but I'm just knew to this feeling and don't know how to control it...is there a way to get her off my mind?"

"So, how exactly did you start dating Pixie if you haven't felt like this before."

"I never loved her," Chris revealed. "I just didn't want to feel like a loser who has never dated before. And besides, I thought with time I would start to like her more...never did though."

Bam chuckled before pushing Chris playfully.

"Seriously, Chris? We fought over a girl you didn't even like?"

"I guess I didn't think of that," the Aussie chuckled as well as he rubbed his nape. "But did you actually like her?"

"Of course! Not anymore though 'cause I found out she has a horrible personality. But yes, then I did really like her."

Chris but his bottom lip.

"Sorry, Bam."

"It's cool. I would have broken up with her anyway. She cheated on me with my best friend, for goodness' sake...I mean, best friend at the time."

"Who's your best friend now?"

"I don't think I have one. Jungkook and Felix seem so close I always feel like I'm third-wheeling when I'm around them...What about you? Who's your best friend?"

"Same story except with Yugyeom and Youngjae."

"Ah..." Chris nodded as he averted his gaze to his food.

Just then, Felix, Jungkook and Alyssa sprinted into the cafeteria with a flour-covered Yugyeom chasing them.

The trio quickly spotted Bam and Chris and ran to get protection from there, too distracted by Yugyeom to question them together.

Upon seeing Chris, Yugyeom immediately backed away and ran to freshen himself up instead of torturing the mischievous trio who were laughing their heads off.

"What did you guys do?" Bam asked, trying his hardest not to laugh.

"I thought it was obvious," Felix laughed as he placed the empty bag of flour on the table.

"We thought he was a little sweaty from practice and gave him a little shower," Jungkook continued.

"Only we didn't have water," Alyssa added, still recovering from laughing so hard. "So we found an alternative."

Chris and Bam shook their heads in disbelief as they chuckled.

"Where did you get the flour from though?" Chris finally asked making the latter glance at Felix.

"The kitchen," the younger Aussie shrugged.

"How did you get it?"

"Well, my parents didn't name me after a cat for no reason."

"His sneaking around skills are no joke!" Alyssa commented.

"You haven't seen anything yet! Just wait until the arena battle," Felix replied.

Jungkook remain silent though every one continued to chat together. He glanced between Chris and BamBam, finally noticing what was odd about the whole situation. Why were they together?

What confused Jungkook the most is how they laughed, played and talked to each other casually -- like they once did many years back -- as if nothing has ever happened between then, as if it were all some twisted dream.

But it wasn't. And Jungkook was a hundred percent certain of it because he remembered the night it all happened. He remembered the shouting and how punches and knives were slang in both of the boys' directions. He remembered how it was the first time he had ever seen Chris breakdown and cry miserably. He remembered everything. The pictures were all so vivid in his mind.

"Are you two," Jungkook started, pausing a bit to gather the rest of his sentence. "On good terms again?"

Chris and Bam glanced at each other briefly before nodding.

"How?" Felix asked.

"We...talked it through," Chris shrugged. He was nowhere near telling them that they bonded on their feelings for Alyssa.

"That's good," Jungkook nodded with a smile.

"What was the original fight about though?" Alyssa asked although she already knew, she just wanted to find out who the girl who cheated on them was.

However, just then the bell for afternoon practice rang.

"Later, yeah?" Was all Chris responded with before walking to his practice room with BamBam by his side.

Hey, it's me. I just wanted to say I may not update in a while because I have exams for the next three weeks. I'll try my hardest to update whenever I can though. Please understand.

But also, thank you so much for over 1K views.

Thank you so, so much.

~SpicyThaiChicken