Seventeen

^^^LOOK MV^^^

Alyssa shook her head as she stared at Chris.

"No," she uttered, breaking the silence that followed Chris's confession. "You're lying...Chris...Please, tell me your lying."

The Australian boy simply sighed as he finally let go of Alyssa's hand.

"I'm not," he replied but his voice lacked strength.

"Chris-"

"I get it," he said as he stood up, avoiding eye contact as best as he could. "You don't feel the same way."

"No, it's not that," Alyssa spoke up, gripping onto Chris's arm. "I like you, Chris, I really do...It's just..."

"Bam," Chris sighed. "You like him too."

Alyssa tilted her head to the side as she nodded slowly.

"How did you know?"

"Yugyeom," was all he responded with.

"Yugyeom?"

"I told him to ask you whether you liked Bam...He told me you did."

Alyssa sighed, running a hand through her hair.

"I'm sorry," the British girl spoke up, biting her bottom lip immediately after.

"Don't be," Chris mentioned as he finally turned around to look at her, his eyes instantly softening. "If you prefer Bam over me just say. I bet he'll be thrilled."

"But...I don't know who I like more," Alyssa sighed, covering her face with her hands.

Chris smiled at her cuteness before crouching down to pull her hands away from her face. Once he did, she smiled wider at her and held her hands securely in his own.

"I'm not forcing you to decide. Take your time. I just want you to be happy and if you are happy with him, so be it. I'll just have to live with it."

"But no matter what happens, I still want you in my life."

"If that's your wish, I'll stay."

"Chris-"

Right before she could finish her sentence, the two were interrupted by BamBam bursting through the door.

The two instantly let go of each other and stared at him, pretending nothing had happened.

"What's up, Bam?" Chris asked. "You look out of breath."

"I don't think we quite realised how serious this whole scenario is," he replied through pants.

"What do you mean? Alyssa's in the nurse's bed for Pete's sake."

"No, that's not the serious part...I mean, yes, it's quite serious but there's worse."

"What do you mean worse?" Alyssa questioned, beginning to worry.

Bam gazed at Alyssa and tried to give her an assuring smile but it came off too forced, too fake.

"Bam, what is it?" Chris asked, returning the Thai's attention to him.

"Pixie, Jasmine and Bianca...They know her sign...They know she's a Taurus."

"So?" Chris shrugged. "They know our signs too.

Bam sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"Pixie's a Cancer," BamBam revealed. "And she's planning on killing Alyssa during the arena battle."

"But Alyssa has us. Pixie stands no chance against four experienced teenage boys."

"Exactly," the Thai boy sighed. "And that's why she's preparing a crowd."

***

"Don't worry about it," Felix assured her once Alyssa told him about Pixie. "Are you forgetting we aren't your only hopes? Pixie forming a crowd, yeah? But she doesn't know who is a Taurus and who is not. Chances are, your allies are part of that group and will fend for you. So, calm down, you'll be fine."

Alyssa smiled at him but she couldn't stop worrying. She didn't want to die, especially not so soon, yet she constantly felt like a burden to Chris, Bam, Felix and Jungkook. They were all so strong and defended themselves then she came in the picture and suddenly they have to worry about another person...a much weaker person.

She felt especially bad for Chris and Bam since it was their last arena battle and if by any chance, something happens to her or they don't pay enough attention to themselves, they may lose their lives and never make it out, which was the last thing she wanted.

At times, she recalls when she met all of the boys and wonders what would have happened if only the scenario changed.

What would have happened if she had covered her tattoo right after walking out of Jaebum's office, or if she checked the corridor before stepping out? She wouldn't have bumped into Bam and he wouldn't have realised she was a Taurus.

What would have happened if she had only went to breakfast on her first full day instead of skipping it and losing all her energy in the practice room? She wouldn't have collapsed and Felix wouldn't have helped her.

What would have happened if Chris didn't see her sign and Jungkook hadn't caught her walking down that hallway in her own?

What would have happened if she never came to the institution? Would everything be better?

"Don't think like that," Felix scolded, making Alyssa finally realise she was thinking out loud. "Look, because of you, we've all changed...for the better I would say."

"Yeah right," Alyssa rolled her eyes. "You're just saying that to cheer me up."

"No, I'm being honest. You've done a lot without realising. I mean, take Chris and Bam as an example. Their broken friendship was mended because of you."

"I did nothing to help them."

"No, you did. You existed."

Alyssa released a chuckle.

"But how do I get involved? They resolved it on their own."

"They bonded over how much both of them like you," Felix commented before slapping his hand over his mouth. "I wasn't supposed to say that," he murmured earning a laugh from Alyssa but it so in faded once she processed everything.

She liked Chris and BamBam and both liked her back.

Maybe choosing between the two wasn't going to be as easy as she expected.

But then again, at the end of the day both of them were leaving and she would never see them again. So whoever she chose was to break her heart one way or another.

So, it all just went down to one thing: Who would she prefer to break her heart?

Chris or Bam.

NOTE: The following is quite important (the second paragraph to be exact)

One more week of exams and I'll be free to write whenever again. Yay! Also, I'm no longer sick, so that's a plus. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the new chapter because I feel like it's not that interesting. I've been a bit sleep deprived these days because of my exams and because if that my imagination hasn't been in it's best state.

I just wanted to inform you guys that there are about 10 chapters left in this story and I plan on ending the story either mid-April, late April or early May. Which is pretty sad but I mean this story was bound to end at some point. Anyway, the reason behind this decision is because I want to finish off 'HUNTED' then write another story which I plan on ending around June/ July so I can write another story specifically for the Summer holidays. In future chapters, I will post about three story ideas for you to pick as the new story as well as a possible teaser for the Summer story so please stay alert.

Lastly, have you guys seen GOT7 'LOOK'? I am literally so proud of them and I believe this is going to be very successful. My boys are all looking great and bias-wrecking (though that's not a surprise because they do it daily). Also, the 'I AM NOT' teaser photos are literally killing me.

Also, what do you think about Minho, Jisung and Jeongin's new stage names?

~SpicyThaiChicken