Twenty-two

WARNING: LONG CHAPTER AHEAD
Also, you may want to get your tissues and ice cream out

"We have to go now, keep safe," Bianca smiled before walking away with Jasmine.

"What was that about?" Jungkook asked from behind, startling Alyssa.

"Oh my gosh, you scared me!" She scolded him as she slapped his shoulder playfully. "Pixie knocked me down and they helped me out...we're allies so..."

"I see," Jungkook murmured as he gestured for Alyssa to advance south with him.

"Isn't it too early?"

"We're in the fourth hour," he told her as he gestured to the clock.

"Wow, that was quick!"

"Yeah, the first six hours are always the quickest, then the last one take forever."

Alyssa sighed.

"But how do you live with yourself after killing so many people?"

"The truth is, although we all act as though it doesn't bother us, this whole thing of killing many people actually gets to a lot of us and because no one notices out pain it just piles up and becomes worse and worse and worse. At a point in time, we were all so done. We all wanted to die then and there. The pain resulted with all four of us becoming terribly depressed. If you pay close attention, all of us handle scars on our wrists, some deeper than others. In fact, we've all attempted suicide more often than you'd like to believe. Everything felt hopeless for us all...And then you came and suddenly we felt like we needed to live life...like we needed to be there to look after you. So now you know why everyone's always saying you aren't a burden and you've done so much more than you even know."

Alyssa remained quiet, not knowing what to say. She thought they had gotten used to it or something bit little did she know it scarred them everyday...And to that extent.

"Hey, Alyssa?" Jungkook spoke up after a long time of silence.

"Yeah?"

"It may be a little awkward and all but...what's your zodiac?"

And suddenly she remembered; Jungkook was the only one clueless...But if she told him would he continue protecting her or would he instead kill her?

She wasn't sure but she trusted Jungkook so she told him.

"Taurus. What about you?"

"Virgo."

Alyssa furrowed her eyebrows.

"If you aren't a Libra, then why are you, Chris and Felix allies?"

"Because we're similar, we all came young and confused. Chris just hot Jaebum to cover up our original tattoos to make them a Libra sign so no one was sceptic."

"Our?"

"Felix is also a Virgo."

"Really?"

He nodded.

"Oh," was all Alyssa responded with before a loud siren rang.

"What was that?" The confused British girl asked, pulling her hands away from her ears once the siren stopped.

"We're in the second half of the arena battle," Jungkook shrugged.

"Six hours have already passed?"

"Yeah...The first six hours are always the quickest but as time progresses, you will become more restless and seconds will feel like minutes, and minutes like hours."