Chapter 6

Unedited
Saturday 1:15pm

           OMG!!! I can't believe that am starting exams next week, so soon. Hafiz needs to tutor me. I texted him immediately, thank god he's free after Asr.

        "Sady babe, what are you thinking of? Is everything okay?"

          "Yes ummi, it's just that I don't know how to start reading for exams, this is the first."

           "You can do it,I will talk to Yahaya to tutor you after Asr, after all you're a smart young lady"

        Oh no! Not again please,

"No ummi, you don't have to disturb him, he is also starting his exams, I will try my best and read hard"

        "No! After Asr just come down, I will tell him. he is now your lesson teacher"

       "Okay ummi, I simply replied.no need to argue

       "That's my baby, now have some sleep before Asr"

-------------------------------------------------
4:03pm
I performed ablution and prayed, just then my phone started ringing *HAFIZ*.

        Subhanallah! I've totally forgotten about hafiz. What do I do? Should I switch off my phone? No! Answer and tell him to leave, No more tutorials.

    Ke Halimatu Sadiya that is not fair, remember what you did during concert, he was angry, don't disappoint him again.

  Lemme just go and he will tutor me for like 30 minutes. Sadiya remember what ummi said about Yahaya teaching you after Asr and I'm 97% sure he is at home. Okay okay sadiya calm down and go talk to Ummi. Such an idiot, making decision in your own.

          "Aunty your phone has been ringing" lauratu the house girl told me
         "Oh okay" oh my God this is the third time that hafiz called.
       "I slowly grabbed my small veil and went to Ummi's room"

      I salaamed like three times and no answer, I checked everywhere in the room and she's not there. I slowly descended from the stairs afraid of being caught.

     "Aunty, Hajiya is out, she said i should tell you when you're awake" laurat, the house help said.

      "Okay toh"

I opened the front door and went out there I met Mr. Dimple aka hafiz standing beside his car

      "Hey I'm sorry"

     "It's okay, you are a bad student coming to lesson without a pen or book"

      "Lol! Let's go in, then we can start"

     Ikon Allah! Where's Yahaya? Idiot Ask Baba maigadi.

"Have a seat, I'm coming" I went into the kitchen and brought a chilled zobo and some samosas, then went out to ask Baba maigadi"

       "Baba, an wuni lafiya?
       "Lafiya qlau diyarnan, ya karatu?
      "Karatu Alhamdulillah"
      "Ah Toh. MashaAllah, Allah ya bada saa"
     "Ameen, nace ko Yahaya ya fita ne?
      "Eh ai tare suka fita da Hajiya"
      "Okay Toh shikenan"someone is happy.

        I carried a notebook and a pen and we started, about 30 minutes I got tired and also tired of my veil falling, I tied the small veil angrily.

        "Kai, why are you staring at me? I waved my right hand at Hafiz.

      "No nothing let's continue"

We continued without realizing the time.
____________________________

Yahaya's pov
I was peacefully lying down on my brown bed when ummi came in. I greeted her and she told me about Sadiya's tutorials.

         I seriously don't like the idea but ummi will always be ummi, even if I say no! I must teach her

         "Okay ummi" that's my simple reply.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
3:30pm
I heard ummi knocking at my door.

    "Ummi it's not yet time for Asr. I promise immediately after Asr prayer,we will start"

       "I know,take me to Hajiya Falmata's house,before Asr,just drop me and comeback"

       "Okay ummi, am coming" I said as I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

        I dropped ummi and just decided to go and roam around the city. I'm sure even if I go back home now, that lazy pikin is still sleeping,so just enjoy and go back around 4:35pm

         5:30pm

Subhanallah!! It's past 5, oh God of mercy I need to hurry up,she might be waiting and I need to pick ummi up. Lemme just go and tutor her then immediately after maghrib I will go and pick ummi up.

I roughly parked the car outside, I entered the house quickly, there I saw her leaning on a black BMW,smiling mischievously with someone familiar.oh yes the dimple guy.Hafiz,

   she bid him good bye and still didn't notice me. She pouted as Baba maigadi closed the gate. She trembled when she turned and saw me standing.
         "Uhm....m Ya..ha..yahaya,he is my...."

     I didn't even wait for her to finish her sentence as I removed my belt.

      The next thing I heard was poom poom.
      He burned my precious belt before it even landed on her yellow cockroach body.

Hello sweethearts 💝 hope you are fine?
Tashin Hankali! Who burned his belt?
Vote 🙏🏻
Comment😌❤️
Share😫❤️

         👑Hajjo.Baraah🌹
             S.O.L.D.I.E.R💫