Chapter 15

(Unedited)

I grabbed a stool and sat beside Rayhan that was busy making up herself.

This girl surely loves makeup. Fashionista!

"Why're you staring at me like that? By the way i would like to make up your face. Yes i want to put on a blush on those chubby cheeks and also contour that nose" she said applying on a maroon lipstick"

Okay girl, who told you i like makeup? The last time i made up my face was two years ago, when i was graduating secondary school.

"No please, thank you" i said courteously

"So are you going somewhere?" I asked curiously

"No Abdullah promise to snap me with his new canon" she said happily

WTF!! Mr. Handsome what a great job! Promising to snap a girl with your new camera.

Dumb girl! But that girl is his cousin

Oh wow! She's his cousin but am also his cousin, the love of his life for that matter.

"That's nice, can't wait to see the pictures" I replied

Rayhan kept posing different types of poses saying this is how she will pose and what not. I just kept aww-ing and ohh-ing

That reminds me never to get married to a photographer. Like seriously every girl will just come and pose in front of him. Jealousy!!!

"I can't wait to boost instagram and snapchat today" Rayhan said doing a little happy dance.

Is that your only problem? Seriously Rayhan?

"Oh wow" i said surprisingly

We descended the stairs with her telling me all about her instagram followers and how people are disturbing her DM.

Rayhan is surely an instagram celebrity.

We met Yahaya by the stairs furiously tapping his left foot and the glare he sent to us, i knew we're in trouble

Well maybe not me but Rayhan only, cause i was dressed in a plain black abaya and its veil tied around my big head whilst Rayhan was dressed in an army green straight gown that accentuated her figure perfectly, not to talk of the makeup on her face.

Oh Allah! I hope he wouldn't start shouting right now.

And he did what i never expected, he walked past us, like he actually did.

Okay i pray he hasn't turned blind overnight.

"May Allah heal that furious guy" Rayhan said nonchalantly, picking an incoming call from her phone.

"Ameen" i muttered

I sent Abdullah a quick message asking him about his whereabout as Rayhan was about to explode because Abdullah went out.

I will be back in a jiffy. I read Abdullah's reply before reassuring Rayhan that he's on his way

And just like that Yahaya sat on the single-colored couch adjacent to me. He kept tapping his foot on the polished tiles.

Few minutes later, Abdullah came into the house quietly

"Abdullahi Suleimanu!!" Yahaya shouted at Abdullah

Someone is in trouble i thought

"Before you cut my legs and feed them to a dog, i can explain" Abdullah said raising his hands up in surrender

"Explain what? That you're always going from one place to another. And yes i will surely cut off your legs" Mr. Grumpy said furiously