{03: rude boy}

Tea's Point of view

I was at that point of my life where there weren't many choices I could make. Everything seems to have been set in stone the moment I gave my first breath. The moment my eyes touched the light, my destiny was written with darkness. It has always been like, but I got to know just now. Or maybe I was the only one not able to realize that since the beginning.

You know how I feel right now? I feel like every path of my life was closed, like every exist out of this maze ceased to exist. I felt hopeless, but most of all. Most of all I felt disappointed. My trust was broken to the point where I didn't knew if I could ever trust again. It's funny how things can change so drastically. It's funny how it's always too late to try changing anything. Too late.

At this point I hadn't realized my phone was ringing, but it was the thing that at this moment brought me back to sanity. It's funny how words can be so powerful, how a single word can change everything. And it's sound the one's to bring you back, back to a reality that is nothing but cold and cruel.

I couldn't answer. Not because I was to frozen at the moment to do anything, but because I had no idea who it was. For what I knew it could be a creep or a murderer for that matter and no I'm not being dramatic. Not many people have my number unless this was someone I know. It was the same number that had called me before, but I still had no idea about the identity of the person hidden behind the mysterious number.

The first thing that happened after I hung up was receiving a text, by the exact same number. We can say clearly that I would have never expected the person behind the number to be the one I didn't knew, but at the same time the one to hurt me so bad. It wasn't his fault anyway, maybe he was in the same position I was, but I can't know that for sure.

"Can you open your fucking phone, after all I'm going to be your future husband." I looked at the text, my mind thinking to many things at one time. First of all... Rude! Second of all... Why so straight forward, he could have been a bit more polite you know. I was about to text back when the phone rang again. Honestly he had some serious patience.

"Finally princess" was the first thing I got to hear. His voice was so manly and raspy what could go wrong, but honestly, who does he think he is to call me that? I'm not some silly girl who get flattered by cute nicknames. He knows nothing about me anyway.

"One, you have no right to give me nicknames. Two, what do you want. Three ,who gave you my number?" I wasn't in the mood to have a decent conversation and I could tell he didn't seem like he wanted too, let's just cut it short and get over with it.

"Derek" that was the only answer I got. Honestly I needed answers, but apparently there was no actual reason for him calling me. Maybe he wanted to know the girl he's forced to marry with, but I highly doubt that. "I..." and I was caught off. He didn't even let me finish. That rude boy, where is your behavior? Now I wonder if he had any.

"Listen to me princess." That voice again and what's with the nickname, he is either deaf or way to stubborn. "Tell your dad, that you don't want to marry me." Nice Sherlock, that I hadn't done. I he serious now, did he really think I wanted to be a part of this. Does he think I want to give my freedom to some stranger?

"I already did that, but thanks for the suggestion and stop calling me princess." I was slowly getting really annoyed by this conversation. He was either dumb, or he thought I was the dumb one.

"I don't care" he said quite boldly. Well excuse me for trying asshole, at least I tried. Did he even do something to stop this.

"Well excuse me! It's not like I want fucking marry with you also." My tone was having a mix of anger and annoyance at the time, but can you blame me? He is plain rude. I'm not here for his bullshit.

"Language princess" Okay he's not my dad and he's so annoying, he seems to listen, only what he cares. Who am I going to marry to, I have no luck.

"Or what?" I said in a tone that probably sounded more intimidating that I've ever been.

"You'll see princess" I could sense his smirk from the other side of his phone, he really thinks I care that much to wait for his reaction. I didn't care what he would do also, he was just the person who was standing between me and my freedom.

"I don't care. I'm done with you." This was the end of this conversation. I've had enough already.

"I'm not...." And I hung up on him. He didn't let me talk earlier, we'll now he'll see that he isn't messing with any girl, he's messing with Tea and I'm not going to let anyone else own me like my father did. I probably can't do anything, but I'll do anything I can to prevent this marriage from happening, even if I have to beg to my father.

Namjoon's Point of view

"I'm not.." she hang up on me. No girl ever hangs up to me. She thinks this is a game, well I'll show this little princess how games are played. Let's text her one last time for today shall we.

Goodnight princess, dream about daddy ;*

If you guys have any question you can ask me in curiouscat .. https://t.co/ZNOpw9ryY2 ❤️