{05: the real him}

Namjoon's Point Of View

Waiting is definitely not my strong point. I have been waiting in this damned school yard for almost one hour and there is still no trace of Tea. I can't believe I agreed to marry a high school girl, how did I fell so low. I could have any girl at my feet, but here I was waiting for a teenager. At least she was 18.

I was about to leave when I heard the sweetest voice behind me. I turned around to find out who it was, but I could only see the girls back. Her legs though, were fine as hell, I hope she is not a minor. I went to talk to her, introduce myself and see where things would go, when I was faced with a familiar face. It was her, my soon to be wife.

"Finally there you are" I said letting out an impatient sigh. She was starring me with confusion & wonder at the same time. It seemed like she had seen a ghost. And then it came to me, that she didn't knew how I looked like. I mean I know I'm handsome, but there's no need to be so shocked about that.

I saw this guy standing beside her, who was he anyway? Why was I even caring about that?

"Who are you?" he she asked with confusion still being apparent in her face.

"Hmm... Your future husband. Now come, I don't have the time to wait for you." I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the direction of my car, leaving the boy behind, with the most confused & shock filled expression I had ever seen.

"Let go of me you asshole" she said trying to push me away, but sadly failing miserably. "I'm not going anywhere with you. What are you doing here anyway?"

"You talk too much, now get in the car." I was growing impatient, time is money and I was losing a lot of that just because of a silly teenage girl.

"No" she said yelling, probably enough loud for the entire school's attention to be on us.

"I'm not going to tell you twice. Get in the damn car."

"I know you're old and probably deaf, but I'm sure you heard me clearly when I said no." What's wrong with this girl. Girls would kill to be with me and she was wasting a great chance. She thinks this is a game. Oh I'll show her how the game is played.

I pulled her close to me and looked straight at her eyes, "When I say get in the car, you have to get in the car." I said in a very demanding tone.

"And when I say I don't want to, it means I don't too." She said in almost the same tone. I had to admit, the girl was really brave for taking the courage to talk to me like that. Probably because she didn't knew who I was, but she would find that soon enough.

"You slut..." but before I had the chance to continue the talking, I was punched in the face, by the one and only, Tea. I can see, she's not the delicate kind of girl, but no one dares to hit Kim Namjoon. She playing with fire and she'll get burned.

I was tired with her childish behavior. I gabbed at the wrist once more, at the point where I didn't care if I hurt her or not and pulled her into the car. From the look on her face I could see that she was scared. I guess she could clearly see the anger in my face. She finally saw who I am.

I drove towards the company and it surprisingly quiet, not even a word came out of Tea's mouth. Finally I could have some peace, before the storm. I headed towards my office with Tea following behind, surprisingly with no objections and didn't even knock, knowing both of our dads were already waiting there.

"You're late." My dad said scoffing.

"Well you can deal that with the whiny baby over there." I said pointing at Tea, which glared at me angrily.

"What's with your wrist sweetheart?" Derek asked his daughter worriedly. If she tells him I did that, she done.

"Look at you caring. You deserve an Oscar really." She said not bothered by her father shocked face, this girl had balls, interesting.

"If you two like to fight, you may proceed outside." I really wasn't in the mood for another broken father-child relationship. Already had mine to deal with. "Namjoon" my father was literally glaring his eyes out at this point.

"Let's get to the point shall we" Derek said so calmly it was scary, considering that his daughter roasted him seconds ago.

"If this is about our marriage, I'll better get going. I don't want this." Okay can she get more annoying than that. "Well we have no choice princess , so shut your mouth and sit in the fucking chair."

"You two, enough. You two will be married in two weeks and you can't do nothing to stop that."As I was about to object, they both left, like usually, leaving me in the office with Tea.

Tea's Point Of View

My life was officially over. At this point I had no choice. All the rights to talk and make my own choices were torn away from me, in the beat of a second. How am I supposed to spend the rest of my life with this man? He's abusive and overall a terrible human being. I didn't even notice that tears, were falling down my face.

"Can you please shut up. Do you really think I want this?" Why is he yelling at me, why did this hurt so much. I couldn't stop the tears and more kept coming without a warning. When I was about to at least try to talk to him he grabbed my wrist, again, and pushed me outside of the office, slamming the door in my face.

Couldn't he get worse than that? I will be his wife, isn't the supposed to be by my side until we grow old. My head was hurting terribly, I needed to go home I need some sleep.