{06: confession}

Tea's Point Of View

After everything going on in my life, I couldn't find the strength to do anything. My life went from perfect to a tragedy in a blink of an eye. I left my soon to be husband's office, in complete shock at this point I didn't knew what to do. My father had left the company long time ago, but even if he still was there, I wouldn't ever ask for his help. I had to much pride, to depend on him anymore, even though that's what I've been doing all my life.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called an taxi to drive me home. At least I was capable to do that, because at this point I didn't know if I was capable of doing anything anymore. I couldn't have a spare second thinking that maybe I could run away, but I always wondered how my life would be after that. Would I be able to survive on my own. Would I be able to create a life on my own, without being depended on my family.

I was used with a lifestyle that provided me everything and I didn't think I could think my life any different. I was not depended and I don't think I will be anytime soon. So all I could do is surrend to my destiny. A destiny that wasn't even picked by me, or by life, but from my very parents.

I was home 45 minutes later, because the traffic was awful. The moment I was home and checked my message, I had a lot of missed calls and texts from Amar. He wasn't there when Namjoon picked me up, he must be worried. It was quite a dramatic scene I don't blame him.

Amar

Tea where the fuck are you? Tell me it's not true. Why am I learning about this now?

Tea

I have no idea what you're talking about...

Amar

This Tea. THIS. [he texted me s link. I had never clicked anything so fast in my life]

What I saw by clicking the link, shocked me more than I could ever imagine. My world went upside down so fast. Not that it already wasn't. How did they figured out the news about my marriage? Well that question was cleared from my mind the moment I saw a video of my dad announcing the news. Coul things get more horrible than this? How could he do this to me?

Tea

I can explain. I didn't know about this until now, it wasn't official I swear. My dad did this without telling me. He wants me to marry a complete stranger for the sake of his company.

Amar

Girl what the hell. Why did you agree to this?

Tea

You think I had a choice? He owns me, I'm so depended on him, I have no choice. I don't want to marry him Amar. He's so arrogant and a typical fuckboy. If I stay in the same room as him for like 5 minutes, trust me I'd strangle him to death. I don't think I can do this.

Amar

Tea I'm sorry. I don't know what to say.

After about 30 minutes of talking to Amar, I felt more relieved. I guess sometimes all you have to do is share your problems with someone. It makes things easier and at least you have someone to rant to. I was about to leave my room and get something to eat, when my dad entered the room, again not knocking first, telling me to get ready.

"Where are we going now or you want to expose me some more to the world, like you did without my permission. " he said scoffing.

"We are invited to Patrick's house to discuss about the wedding." He said completely ignoring the fact that I was shading him in the worst way I could. Apparently my thoughts didn't matter to him anymore.

"We already did that and I guess you don't need me as you seem very used to making decision on your own. Decisions about me, but without my consent.

"I'm not repeating myself twice, be ready at 8." And with that he left the room, not saying another word.

Namjoon's Point Of View

I was finally out of my office. There was finally some peace and quiet for my ears. I guess that wasn't meant to last for long, because five seconds later my phone started ringing. Who was it this time?

"YES" I said coldly not paying attention to the caller's name. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone right now.

"Dude, chill. What got stuck up your ass?" Tae was confused, but I didn't blame him. I tend to be a bit of a jerk sometimes.

"Tae, what's up?" I said calmly this time, knowing who it was.

"I'm good, but you apparently aren't. What's wrong Jonnie?" he said worried.

"I have a news to share with you guys. I'll be there in a while."

I hung up, got my car keys and made my way home. The boys were my true family, they were my brothers. They have been there for me more than my family ever has. I was there in 10 minutes, parked my car and made my way to the kitchen. It was lunch time, I was sure the boys would be there.

And as I thought, they were all there chatting with each-other. "Guys I'm home." He said happily. He felt different here, these boys brought out the best in him.

"Don't you dare smiling like that, spill the beans Joon." Said Tae with his arms crossed.

"Come on Namjoon-ah.." said Jimin, growing impatient.

"It's probably nothing to worry about" Jin was cooking so he wasn't paying too much attention.

"Maybe if you guys stopped talking I would have already started." And with that everyone went quiet. "In two weeks your boy will get married." I said shrugging. It meant nothing to me. It was just something I had to get over with.

"You what?" they said all in unison with shocked expressions in their faces.