• forty-three

harry || niall

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

niall's point of view

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

It was currently 10:35AM and it was safe to say that I was a nervous fuck. I was meeting Harry.

Despite me getting mad at him for the stunt he pulled, I knew I couldn't stay mad at him. I was never good at holding grudges—and now, I was bad at them when it came to Harry.

I knew I had a right to be mad, considering he hurt my feelings quite a bit with his words. But I also knew that he had a reason for that— or so he said.

I was staring up at my ceiling, thinking about everything and anything. Mostly Harry, of course. Ever since he first called me asking for two large pizzas, he managed to find a way into my mind. I didn't think there was ever a day where I didn't think of him. As weird as it sounded, I was glad he pranked me. If he hadn't, I wouldn't have known one of the greatest people I've known in my life.

I glanced quickly at my alarm clock and decided that it was time to start getting ready. I stood from my bed and started looking for clothes.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

harry's point of view

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

My mind was running like crazy. I was going to meet him. Babe. Baby. Niall.

It was 11:40. I was kind of scared to meet him.

Not because I knew I had messed up, but because I was scared of the things he made me feel.

I never knew I was gay. I wondered why girls never seemed to catch my attention, but I didn't think that I was gay. At the time, it seemed weird to be gay.

And then I met Niall.

I figured it out as the time passed, as I started getting to know him. As I started to look forward to our calls. As I smiled when I heard his cute accent.

I liked Niall.

And I knew I had fucked up a couple of times but if I got to hold onto him more, I'd treat him better than anyone has.

I made up my mind— I was never letting him go.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

sorry for taking a while :(

ily guys

—d.