• forty-five

harry || niall

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

niall's point of view

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"Hey, Sarah," I greet my friend at the cashier, giving her a soft smile.

"Hi, Niall," she gives me a big grin. "What would you like? It's on me."

I roll my eyes, "I'd like to buy a Mocha Frappuccino, thanks."

She rolls her eyes, "it's going to be on me, Nialler." I pout, "why? I can buy it."

"Because I can, you loser. Now go sit down and wait for whoever has you nervous."

My eyes widen, "what? I look nervous?"

Sarah laughs and goes to make my drink. I swallow, feeling even more nervous. Oh, God. I run my hand through my hair once again. Classic nervous Niall move.

Biting my lip, I make my way to a small table by the windows and take a seat. I take my phone out and check the time. 11:53. Sighing, I decide to play a zombie game to kill time.

Suddenly, the door opens, making the ding sound. I look up from my stupid game and my mouth slightly opens when I see him. I don't know how I know it's him, but i just know. And the sight of him makes me lose my breath. He's gorgeous. Absolutely stunningly gorgeous.

He stands by the door for a few seconds, his eyes scanning the place— probably looking for me but I stay frozen in my seat.

"Niall!" Sarah yells my name, announcing that my coffee is ready. Harry snaps his head quickly to the source and I know he's waiting for me to show myself. I slowly stand up from my seat, heart pounding fast and I head over to the counter for my coffee. Sarah smiles at me softly and I give her a small smile. "Thanks, Sarah." I feel Harry's stare, making me feel extremely nervous.

I turn around and come face to face with a chest. "I—" I look at his chest, which can be seen through his white t-shirt.

"Niall," his voice is raspy and deep, and it sends shivers down my spine. I slowly look up and make eye contact with Harry. His eyes are so green, so beautiful. Everything about him is beautiful, even breath taking.

"Harry," I finally squeak out, feeling even more nervous than before. He was so gorgeous and I was... I was just me. What if he didn't like me? What if he left? What if he thought I was ugly? Plain? Basic?

An unidentifiable expression crosses through his face and I cringe, he probably didn't like me.

"Niall, you're so fucking cute, baby."

Just like that, my heart melts like chocolate and I fall in love.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONG TIME ILY GUYS

—d.