Main Character

Main character: Y/N jade O'Neil

Original name: Y/N jade barnes

Background: Her father left her and her mother when she was 7 and her mother was diagnosed with cancer and died when she was 8 and Mr. O'Neil adopted her since his daughter April is best friends with her and their families were friends. And Y/N would spend time with April and their turtles and splinter ontell the fire when she and April where 9. She was also picked on in elementary school because she was adopted, had no father or mother and looked different(will be explained later on) and was called names that made her angered and feeling weak so she was fighting them getting into detention a lot and only having one friend that she talks to with is April her sister.

Nickname(s): Leo(will be explained later on in the book) and Y/N/N.

Adopted sister: April O'Neil

Age: 25

Favorite color(s): Blue and red

Favorite weapons: Sais and katanas

Her baby turtles:  Raphael and Leonardo

Love life:  Has no boyfriend.

Trained fighter in: Everything that is close to and including ninjutsu.

Looks: Dirty blonde that goes down to her lower back with blue and blonde streaks, medium build, around 5'7, and wide shoulders.

Favorite food(s): Pizza, donuts, spinach noodles, hot dog surprise(noodles with tomato soup, cheese whiz, oregano, and hot dogs), chocolate chip brownies, chocolate chip cookies, burgers, and ice cream.

Likes: listening to music, cooking, fighting, drawing, singing, sometimes dancing, skateboarding, snowboarding, making vern scared, practicing fighting, watching movies, making jokes, and playing video games.

Personality: funny, protective, loving, loyal, strong headed, tough, serious (sometimes), easily angered (sometimes), respectful (sometimes), and goofy.

Please no hate comments this is my first story and I'm writing it on my phone.