♥00♥ A blue bud and a blue flower

Going to high school, what would you bring with you? New notebooks? Pens that come with a cute little charm? Mechanical pencils that have a cute top to press the lead out? An adorable pencil case? An unused eraser? Or how about a complete and new you to start things off? And most of all... actually arrive on time because this was not an anime or manga where the main character arrive late to start the scene?

However, for a certain heroine, she brought a cute little thing. That little thing was Michiyo, her baby sister. To put the cherry on top, she's many hours late for school that it was now lunch time. Only because she got lost and went to the wrong school 3 times! 

"Hm?" Little Michiyo looked up at Morinomiya Academy's grand entrance. She's a little shy but she was still curious like a cat. She looked at her sister and she leaned the side of her head against her sister's leg.

"What's wrong? Your playground is in there." Holding the toddler's hand was her older sister, Sakura Ranfa. The pink haired girl with blue eyes smiled and she picked her sister up. "Are you scared?"

"Hmm..." Michiyo gave a small smile and she hugged her little arms around her sister's neck, giggling because she was shy. 

"Do you remember what Dad said if anyone bullies you?" 

"Hmm...tell Nee-chan!" 

"And then?" 

"Nee-chan hit them!" Michiyo knew she got it right so she giggled happily. 

"You really do know what Dad said, huh?" Ranfa was proud of her little sister for saying the correct thing. She began to wander around, trying to find where the babysitting club was. 

Ranfa was getting weird stares, she was also getting whispers but she pretend they didn't exist. Wait, was it just her or did her uniform look different from the Morinomiya's students?! Shit! She's wearing her old uniform! Even after her Dad ironed and hung her uniform on the door for her! She's such a moron...

"Hm?" Michiyo wondered why her sister looked defeated. She patted Ranfa's face with her tiny little palm. "Nee-chan! Do your best!" Michiyo was certainly like a little ball of sunshine to Ranfa's life. 

"Hey you." Ranfa looked back to see a girl with a strict look and navy blue hair. "I noticed you have only just arrived. Who are you and why are you approaching Morinomiya Academy?" 

If there's something Ranfa hated the most was when people speak to her rudely. She faked an angelic smile and she looked at the girl with a vein threatening to pop. "I am actually a student here. I just happen to wear the wrong uniform-" 

"On top of being very late, you also wear the wrong uniform? What a childish thing to do! What do you think school is to you? It's not a playground for you to play around and bend the rules to your liking. Seriously, people like you just appear here and there making a joke out of a prestigious school. I pray to God that you're not in the Advanced class." 

Ranfa had had enough. She took out her ipod and earphones for her little sister. She helped Michiyo plug it into her little ears and she played Doraemon's opening theme song. Michiyo's eyes lit up and she looked at her older sister with shining eyes. 

"Doraemon~!" Although the ipod belonged to Ranfa, Ranfa have a playlist full of children's songs just for Michiyo. 

Ranfa smiled at her sister's innocent smile and the way she started to sing the song to herself while listening to the ipod. She then stood up and glared at the female student with the coldest look she could muster. "You might be in the Advanced class and you might get A's in all your work, but I can see you have an F in terms of friendliness and personality."